St Kilda v Hawthorn. 3:20@Marvel. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Well kicking into the man on the mark is inexcusable , and yet you see it all the time these days.

How players at this level ever do that I do not know.

I played amateur football a couple of centuries ago, and never ever kicked into any one on the mark.

And that was after I'd slipped the ump a couple of dollars for the frees, a bit like what happens in AFL footy today.

But seriously , kicking into a man on the mark , you see it quite a bit now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought we were finally getting a fair run with the umpiring against Hawthorn at quarter time but the umpires stepped up for them in the 2nd quarter.

Their last 2 goals came from bullshit umpiring, the Hawks may be down a few players but luckily they have another 3 out there on the field to fill the void.

Thought we were finally getting a fair run with the umpiring against Hawthorn at quarter time but the umpires stepped up for them in the 2nd quarter.

Their last 2 goals came from bullshit umpiring, the Hawks may be down a few players but luckily they have another 3 out there on the field to fill the void.
Will Fox show the replay of the 50 of against Brown? I'd like to know what he did wrong.

Then again, the play on against Bruest was woeful. Poor dude just took a sensational mark and then got poleaxed due to umpire error.

"Fair run" = ignoring a blatant throw in a tackle and giving a dirty play on call against Breust that both decisions lead directly to St Kilda goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back