Game Day St Kilda v Western Bulldogs Rd 18 2016 @ 7:10 pm Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game tonight by a team defence.

Dogs kept us to about their scores against average of 73 points for the season but we kept them 27 points below their scoring average for the year.

That's indicates brilliant defensive pressure and effort all over the ground.

Well done to all players!!!!

Undersized defence in sparkling form, the one on one battles fought and one were breathtaking.

Poor Wallis...punching the ground yelling "no no no" was awful.

North not even close to dogs endeavour through injury this year.

Needs more Geary. He was not beaten once tonight
All Australian. Hardly lost a contest all year and those kicking mares have not been witnessed for two months. There is a lot of character both in this group but also a number of individuals. Our young kids, particularly the ones with less dominant personalities and need to have better 2017s, will have some great role models.

Great game tonight by a team defence.

Dogs kept us to about their scores against average of 73 points for the season but we kept them 27 points below their scoring average for the year.

That's indicates brilliant defensive pressure and effort all over the ground.

Well done to all players!!!!
And Richo & coach staff

We are either going to finish 8th or 9th. Would love to finish 8th to give the young lads a taste of finals football. Would make them hungry for more!
Long, long way to go... but imagine if we finish 8th...

... and the Bulldogs finish 5th...

RiGLC.gif

Absolutely, can't get it out of my head how STEVE WALLIS round armed Barks and broke his jaw, first thing that sprung to mind

Yeah his dad was a prick in the old days. I'd rather Steve Wallis get his testicles caught a car door than see his son go down, mainly because I'm squeamish, the TV kept showing it and you somehow can't look away. Still not as bad as Nathan Brown that was so wrong, I had a few Dogs mates saying it was karma for leaving the Dogs so perhaps that's their karma having to witness a favourite son go down.

The two Jacks...Billings and Sinclair didn't have great nights. All we can hope is that they got used to the pace of play. Sinclair needs to get in tighter. Not sure Lonie and/or Templeton would do better.
Yep I would love to see Eli get a fair run of games, but the Jacks need to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we have to compare him to anyone, he will be a very good player

I was trying to explain why he may have been flat after a win. I'm not interested in going over who we should have drafted, thats a question that will take a decade to answer.

Waiting for the autopsy/review thread to pop up and it hasn't, are we not doing that tonight?

Saints are building something great. So many good performances! Steven, immense. Hickey, great again. Weller, beast. Dempster, pillar down back. Roo, vintage. Membrey, goals keep coming. So many others put in great shifts too.

A couple negatives: Bruce is out of form, but is constantly getting double teamed. Sinclair, nowhere near it :(

All in all, quality four quarter effort. Go saints!
Bring on the Kangas

PS. $30 @ 3.35, cheers lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back