Preview Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 25th March, 7:25PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam Jones being cleared to play is good for them.
Reckon he will have a great year if he stays on the Park.

Treloar out is a fair loss though, they need his pace as a point of difference in the mids.

For us, I think if we halve the midfield battle (through sheer effort and defensive accountability), put on a defensive effort akin to last week, and work on bringing the smalls into the game through halved contests forward by the 'bigs', we're in with a good shot.

Saying all of this, I have no confidence and feel like the dogs have got a hold of us the last few times.

Guess we'll see!

Be interested to see how we go in the next two weeks. Both the Dogs and Essendon have stitched us up in the last couple of years. Ratts seemed clueless how to stop their run and carry game through the midfield. I'm expecting a big improvement in that area under Lyon but not sure it will lead to a win this week.

Better chance next week.

Be interested to see how we go in the next two weeks. Both the Dogs and Essendon have stitched us up in the last couple of years. Ratts seemed clueless how to stop their run and carry game through the midfield. I'm expecting a big improvement in that area under Lyon but not sure it will lead to a win this week.

Better chance next week.

I have a lotttttt of Dons supporter mates, so watching us play them over the last few years has been hell haha.
Seems like even when we've been doing well, and them shocking, they still pump us.
Hopefully not this year.
pls.

I’d love to see Peris make it but I’d be more impressed if he was an emergency when we weren’t down to our last 5-6 players left on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back