Game Day St Kilda vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dockers supporters sooking about no Sandi, Walters or Ballanshitbastard

Yet we were missing probably our best midfielder along with Gilbo etc...

We got what we deserved in my opinion the brutal truth is a.) ballas was suspended to a lack of discipline (again!) b.) mentally we were never in it (underestimate an opposition at your own peril) c.) hypothetical teams don't win games only the players on the paddock and their work rate does.

Yes, Sandi and Walters were missing but the Saints were missing Jack Steven one of their best mids. Yet, they still absolutely smashed our quality big bodied midfield. Besides I don't think Freo's inside 50 entries were that deep or of any quality so wouldn't have mattered. Compared to St Kilda's with Nick Riewoldt's always reliable gut running which seemed to be supported this week; Rhys Stanley was good and their revised forward setup was potent. Some of our defenders were diabolical as well fumbles, turnovers etc.

You cannot take anything away from St Kilda. We were completely outplayed they were +121 total disposals, +9 clearances, +17 inside 50s. The Saints disposal efficiency was really high as well 78% at one stage. I know many dockers fans turned off their TV in frustration if the freo board is any indication. I watched it to the end personally call it morbid fascination. Truly saints and dockers fans are both long suffering lol. Again well played it was a classy performance by the saints which made us look like a train wreck. Of course nobody likes losing though but respect where its due. ;)

What I want to know now is what type of peptides your guys are on :D:):D Enjoy the win!!! I am having coffee with a rabid Saints fan on Tuesday. Guess I won't hear the end of it!

The players are high on Lenny Hayes.

Jimi Hendrix is coming back from the grave to play it.... Lenny Haze was in my brain,
lately things don't seem the same,
actin' funny but I don't know why
'scuse me while I kick the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back