no DJ, no Porgs
Rey to have an important lineage
Knights of Ren
Luke given many action scenes
Snoke's background and connection with the PT/OT indulged in
Maz Canata more involved in the story again, not a brief hologram moment
etc

Plot details rumored to have emerged...

Movie takes place across four main world environments -- swamp, jungle, ice, water planets. Divided up into four different story-lines featuring groups of main actors -- 1) Kylo and his KoR on a certain quest, 2) Maz, Rose, Lando, BB8 on a guerilla mission against the FO, 3) Rey, Poe, Finn, R2D2 on a certain adventure, and 4) both groups of the good guys teaming up in a battle against Kylo, KoRs and the FO in a final showdown.

Strong elements of previous trilogy finales (ROTS and ROTJ) weaving in and out.
IX overall has a medieval tone to it, with new space horse creatures too, with Poe, Finn and Chewbacca seen riding them.
Much of the twists will play against what was established in TLJ, and also out to change views on certain Prequel Trilogy lore.
Kylo's character is evolved as a "what if" examination if Anakin without any injuries became ruler of the galaxy.
The KoR have a significant role in the movie, not a small scene like the Praetorian Guards had in TLJ.
Dominic Monaghan's character described as a wise man who has had his share of scrapes with the FO and gone into hiding.
Hux and Kylo's relationship is described as them being rivals, and that Hux has his own plans.
It wouldn't make much sense to have Rey Poe and Finn in the same story-line right? That's just setting the Maz, Rose, Lando, BB8 story line as complete filler... BB8 would be the most signficiant character in that line.

List of retconning so far in IX....
no DJ, no Porgs
b5caoix6cf6wwqe6oda1.jpg

List of retconning so far in IX....

Anakin's destroyed lightsaber rebuilt
Kylo's helmet destroyed in shards rebuilt
no DJ, no Porgs
Rey to have an important lineage
Knights of Ren
Luke given many action scenes
Snoke's background and connection with the PT/OT indulged in
Maz Canata more involved in the story again, not a brief hologram moment
etc

So my prediction of Luke waking up and saying "I just had the most horrible dream in the history of jedi dreams" (aka the events of Episode XIII) may in fact be true :D.

The best theory I've heard about how everything is going to tie together is that Rey is a creation of the Dark Side of the Force, much as Anakin was. Rey created by Palpatine, as Anakin was by Snoke. Rey, raised on Jakku, where the Emperor had his final outpost and the final battle of the Empire was fought, raised by junk traders. Rey and Kylo either fighting or uniting depending on the narrative of the Plagueis/Sidious route they go.

It would unite all three trilogies, explain Rey's powers, and actually would give an interesting new way to go if they had Rey fall fully to the Dark Side.

I'd actually be pretty satisfied with that.

The best theory I've heard about how everything is going to tie together is that Rey is a creation of the Dark Side of the Force, much as Anakin was. Rey created by Palpatine, as Anakin was by Snoke. Rey, raised on Jakku, where the Emperor had his final outpost and the final battle of the Empire was fought, raised by junk traders. Rey and Kylo either fighting or uniting depending on the narrative of the Plagueis/Sidious route they go.

It would unite all three trilogies, explain Rey's powers, and actually would give an interesting new way to go if they had Rey fall fully to the Dark Side.

I'd actually be pretty satisfied with that.
As long as Rose dies a horrible slow death

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who suggested otherwise?
See post above you. Some people may have mistook it as that, and there was the post about callibg what i said abhorrent and you even said it was pigish.

Im still loling at the idiocy, even if mistaken. Its a *ingg character!!!! And its no different to people hating the rey character and hoping she gets beat up bad or killed by kylo. A much unliked character is Rose because she was created to be a meta SJW spokesperson. Same with people hating Holdo and glad she died. Or Hux for being such a sniveling weakling.

See post above you. Some people may have mistook it as that, and there was the post about callibg what i said abhorrent and you even said it was pigish.

Im still loling at the idiocy, even if mistaken. Its a *ingg character!!!! And its no different to people hating the rey character and hoping she gets beat up bad or killed by kylo. A much unliked character is Rose because she was created to be a meta SJW spokesperson. Same with people hating Holdo and glad she died. Or Hux for being such a sniveling weakling.
It is piggish to want a character to die a painful death just because you found her boring.

Exactly a character and people have been abhorrent in the abuse of the individual over the character.

"A long and painful death" were your words for a "******* character" seems you are more emotional about it than what you're trying to push.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back