Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if Werribee ever sold their 2022 indigenous player issue/match worn jumpers? Was told that they would, and have messaged their fb page a few times since mid-year but have been left on seen.

It’s a design I’d love to get a hold of.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Blue Smithy's on the VFL logo

1029820.jpg

Didn't know whether to post it here or in the logo discussion thread but reckon it's more fitting here.
Centrals rebrand concept harkening back to the circle logo era. When the dog had some character!

Rebrand1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bendigo Pioneers seem to have a new logo, only visible through here but I assume it'll result in a new guernsey since the old one features heavily on the jumper.
Bendigo-Pioneers-logo.jpg

Interesting that the photos all have boys in one jumper and girls in another. I wonder if this means they’ll have different jumpers. In previous instances where there’s a difference between the boys and girls teams there’s at least a reason (Dandenong girls having pink on their jumper, Oakleigh girls wearing Collingwood colours due to some partnership) but in this case I’m not sure why they’d choose to.

Didn't know whether to post it here or in the logo discussion thread but reckon it's more fitting here.
Centrals rebrand concept harkening back to the circle logo era. When the dog had some character!

And it's not just a stretched copy of Yale's logo

yale-logo.png

1033500.jpg

Port Melb, Casey, Southport, Sandy, Werribee, Brisbane, Collingwood, Box Hill, Sydney, Gold Coast, Williamstown, Frankston and Geelong all have new jumpers for 2023 with the new Smithy's VFL logo on them.

Other clubs using last seasons jumpers including Essendon wearing their 150 years jumper.
1033502.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back