Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Anyone bothering to bet on SOO this year? CentreBet and SportsBet have first tryscorer specials whereby you get your money back if the player you bet on scores at any time. I'm thinking about putting a tenner on each of Boyd and maybe Dugan or Thurston.

Also, SportsBet have money back if your team loses by 8 or less, in which case I think I may bet on QLD because they haven't lost by 9 or more since 2011.

Risk free monies, again dependant on how you rate the NSW and if you think that $3.20 is worthy of a stand alone bet or you think there is no way QLD lose by over 8 points, both promo's mention nothing about the draw or golden point so extra time is included:

NSW @ $3.20 promo price Ladbrokes ($50max)
QLD @ $1.71 Sportsbet - cash back if you lose by 8 points or less ($100max)

Using max bets on both promos:

NSW win by over 8 points = $10 profit
QLD win = $21 profit
NSW win by 8 points or less = $110 profit

Ive honestly got no idea with NRL this year, so for a blockhead like me just wanting some action ill be taking the above tonight. Go NSW by 8 points or less!!

Like mate? Looking at a few to get on

William Hill and Sportsbet had completely different lines for the following earlier today:

Josh Morris total metres (Ladbrokes and William Hill for this one)
Hopoate total tackles
Slater total tackles
Boyd total tackles
Chambers total tackles
Thurston total tackles
Pearce total tackles
Pearce total metres
Jennings total metres
Scott total metres
Hopoate total metres
Thurston total metres
Cronk total metres

Outlayed my usual $50 odd for origin tonight and probably the only time i really care to watch the NRL unless the Storm make the grand final! lol

Anyway here are my bets for tonight!

First Try scorers....

Boyd QLD $17 at 9-1
Cameron Smith QLD $5 at 34-1
Hodkinson NSW $5 at 26-1
Farah NSW $5 at 34-1
Jackson NSW $5 at 34-1

Exact margin bet..

NSW by 10pts $10 at 26-1.

I will probably not get a collect and i do not really expect to as i am a nuffie regarding NRL but Cameron Smith has saluted before plenty of times for 1st try scorer for me and he is always 30-1+ in the odds. Makes the game much more enjoyable to watch to when you have some bets running on it!.

Good luck all tonight who are having a flutter on origin.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Boyd always seems to score a try in this game. Love the $9 for first try.

Reckon Qld will win but don't want it to happen.

Backed both rakes to score a try anytime at $6.

Boyd always seems to score a try in this game. Love the $9 for first try.

Reckon Qld will win but don't want it to happen.

Backed both rakes to score a try anytime at $6.

WTF is a rake??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wednesday State of Origin I:
2.5U – New South Wales SU w/ Promo (William Hill/Sportsbet/Crownbet/Tatts)
1U – Over NSW/QLD 33.5 @ $1.90 (Uni)

Yay!!!! A Queensland victory!!! Two big games in the past week. Swans and Queensland.

Is it me or has rugby league become a really boring game. Hodges just runs from dummy half, makes valuable metres but it's so predictable. Morris' try was good and it was a close game but....

Game 2 at the MCG. Just hope they don't churn the pitch up too badly. Look at the mess that's ANZ Stadium.

Its back!!

At the mighty G as as well in front of a packed in crowd that will show the NSW/QLD natives how we can turn it on regarding a sporting event!

Anyone betting tonight??

I like NSW to win but in saying that i have always gone for them in origin for reasons i do not even know!! :cool:

Hope they #bringthebiff as the lead up has been intense with the way they have been bagging each other in the media.

I've tipping nsw to win in a close one. SB promo looks the goods. Also ubet has a ridiculous promo where dugan or boyd for first try scorer and money back if they're not. Free roll basically

Remove this Banner Ad

Back