State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 3: Victoria Country v Allies @ Norm Minns Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You know when someone is struggling to banter when they lose their posting persona. The following sentence suggests the poster has lost their shape and worse has probably lifted the sentence from somewhere on the net.

"Sidewalk" - really? The word is commonly used in the USA, but not here. In Australia the usual word is "footpath". What happened to this poster's 'Strayan' persona?

Think he is going to burn himself out gate crashing every thread this season

You know when someone is struggling to banter when they lose their posting persona. The following sentence suggests the poster has lost their shape and worse has probably lifted the sentence from somewhere on the net.

"Sidewalk" - really? The word is commonly used in the USA, but not here. In Australia the usual word is "footpath". What happened to this poster's 'Strayan' persona?
Too much Budweiser beer

I couldn't agree more, his gatecrashing will be entertaining as he has already ruffled some feathers

Really? Admittedly it is a hackneyed and limited schtick. While his choice of persona might find favour with the Bondi Bra Boys and make Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt moist, the market here is pretty limited.

Really? Admittedly it is a hackneyed and limited schtick. While his choice of persona might find favour with the Bondi Bra Boys and make Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt moist, the market here is pretty limited.
He just wants approval:
Has been great for me since joining the Bombers, cops a raw deal because he isn't a loser. A quality and funny guy. Thanks Santoz for your guidance so far:thumbsu:

Bondi Bra Boys?

Faux blonde haired blued surfers/lifesavers who tried to stop people of non such appearance eg middle eastern, asian people attending Bondi beach.

There were riots and mini skirmishes. The Bra Boys affected old Lifesaving apparel but were not real life savers. They were just racist rwnj's espousing 'Strayan values egged on by Alan Jones and others in the right wing press.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for smashing us in Clarkey’s milestone game Allies. I now have enough ammunition to drop him for the final game. You guys are alright, well played Yakker.

Faux blonde haired blued surfers/lifesavers who tried to stop people of non such appearance eg middle eastern, asian people attending Bondi beach.

There were riots and mini skirmishes. The Bra Boys affected old Lifesaving apparel but were not real life savers. They were just racist rwnj's espousing 'Strayan values egged on by Alan Jones and others in the right wing press.
But the Bra Boys are from Maroubra. They hate Bondi surfers.

Also, if you're willing to believe the doco about the Bra Boys, they reckon they were the ones that protected Middle Eastern people at Maroubra after the Cronulla riots. Apart from some great surfing footage, the doco is self-serving pap though.

But the Bra Boys are from Maroubra. They hate Bondi surfers.

Also, if you're willing to believe the doco about the Bra Boys, they reckon they were the ones that protected Middle Eastern people at Maroubra after the Cronulla riots. Apart from some great surfing footage, the doco is self-serving pap though.

Aah well. Thanks MCBG.

At my age I forget heaps and do not really focus all that much on this country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back