Analysis Stats from the paper 2018

Thanks for posting these - and this is probably a stupid question, what do the red & green mean?

I know at the basics it would be green = good, red = not so good, but not always the lowest gets red.

Thanks

Thanks for posting these - and this is probably a stupid question, what do the red & green mean?

I know at the basics it would be green = good, red = not so good, but not always the lowest gets red.

Thanks
I think its by high/low relative to position

Ignore me!

Last edited:

Thanks
Looking at one from last year, green = '30% above season average', and red = '30% below season average'.
I've put the picture in a spoiler as not to confuse the thread with an outdated image.
229315_e7ca8bbea6f1678044d6ffd5f817507f.png

originally posted by Lana

Unless they have re-defined what a pressure act is those numbers are huge

Edit: on a closer look those are pressure points... what ever those are
They have. Pressure points are:

“Weighted sum of pressure acts. Under the Champion Data pressure point scoring system physical pressure acts are worth 3.75 points, closing pressure acts are worth 2.25 points, chasing pressure acts are worth 1.50 points, and corralling pressure acts which are worth 1.20 points.”

They have. Pressure points are:

“Weighted sum of pressure acts. Under the Champion Data pressure point scoring system physical pressure acts are worth 3.75 points, closing pressure acts are worth 2.25 points, chasing pressure acts are worth 1.50 points, and corralling pressure acts which are worth 1.20 points.”

I see, I'm sure they are basing those weighting on something

what... you dont have scissors, a phone with a camera and posting ability?

GO Catters
Nah. Still not trusted with scissors.
You take me far too serious sometimes. ;)

Back