Stopping the Port Adelaide ferals’ smugness

Remove this Banner Ad

Stronzatello

Debutant
Sep 20, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
I noticed a banner in the ferals crowd today saying “SHUT UP EDDIE.” This is distasteful and should not be allowed in our home ground this weekend. These clowns need to know they’re visiting and if anyone sees it, we should ensure it’s taken off them. We can’t set a precedent for personal negative banners to be plastered around stadiums. Keen to hear our thoughts on ensuring they don’t come here and take the piss since we let them wear their pathetic prison bar amateur league guernsey!

GO PIES!!!!

I noticed a banner in the ferals crowd today saying “SHUT UP EDDIE.” This is distasteful and should not be allowed in our home ground this weekend. These clowns need to know they’re visiting and if anyone sees it, we should ensure it’s taken off them. We can’t set a precedent for personal negative banners to be plastered around stadiums. Keen to hear our thoughts on ensuring they don’t come here and take the piss since we let them wear their pathetic prison bar amateur league guernsey!

GO PIES!!!!

I agree with them. He’s not the president any more. He should stop talking like he is and derailing an amicable agreement.

let them be smug. collingwood will always be the greater club, regardless of what the jumper is.

(the original power jersey is cool AF anyway.....i really don't know why they dont embrace it, the same way west coast, fremantle, and brisbane do...)

Come on, really? Another thread about us on an opposition board. We really hit a nerve with you lot haven't we?
You’re not us…..you’re the POWER. You’re no longer black and white. Get over it. Go watch the sanfl if you want to barrack for your SA magpies

You’re not us…..you’re the POWER. You’re no longer black and white. Get over it. Go watch the sanfl if you want to barrack for your SA magpies
Sorry, but the thread title disagrees with you. No mention about "Power" or "Magies".

The OP was kind enough to refer to us in a formal sense. We are the Port Adelaide Football Club. The feral part, well all clubs have them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, but the thread title disagrees with you. No mention about "Power" or "Magies".

The OP was kind enough to refer to us in a formal sense. We are the Port Adelaide Football Club. The feral part, well all clubs have them.
I think you are lost. Now piss off back to the faux Magpie board.

GO PIES!!!!
Can’t believe how soft this new board is. Giving up seats, giving up colours…next they’ll handover the 15 premierships

There you are again - only popping up to bag the former regime. Time to pack it in.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve never bagged the former regime. I thought it was time for a change if that’s what you mean but I’ve never had an axe to grind. Eddie stayed on a year too long but apart from that it’s been an amazing successful transition

GO PIES!!!!
The best way to stop it is to just ignore it, we took the high road, let them feel what it’s like to wear our colours, then they wait another year or more until we say it’s OK. Sad they can’t just embrace the colours they won their only AFL GF wearing. They have never won an AFL grand final wearing black & white stripes and they never will.

we can throw them a bone occasionally.

we can throw them a bone occasionally.

This point can’t be understated. It will be very occasional if port and their supporters want to behave like morons.

If they want to make it an annual event then it should be subject to review and if port want to disrespect this act of good faith, then any annual agreement should be ripped up. Basically we need a good behaviour clause!

This point can’t be understated. It will be very occasional if port and their supporters want to behave like morons.

If they want to make it an annual event then it should be subject to review and if port want to disrespect this act of good faith, then any annual agreement should be ripped up. Basically we need a good behaviour clause!
They may need to sit on command, heel and roll over before they get that bone.

Come on, really? Another thread about us on an opposition board. We really hit a nerve with you lot haven't we?
The thread was created by one person and does not represent ‘you lot.’

They are wannabes, and always will be.
Why they cannot accept that they entered the AFL under agreement of name and colours still astounds me.
I still cannot concede them to wear our colours and stripes, ever.
They are Port Power, they wear teal. It’s in their contract that granted them the licence to compete in the national competition. A competition created by the 12 VFL clubs. A competition opposed by the SANFL until the new AFL forced their hand by courting Port Adelaide to create a standalone team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back