Stopping the Port Adelaide ferals’ smugness

Remove this Banner Ad

Harmless, cashless, clueless, supporterless. And most of all have an identity complex.
I suppose Collingwood should be proud, as imitation is the best form of flattery.

...but we are still here, and heading to the MCG this Saturday. Most will be wearing the PB's, so you probably won't recognise them as you guys have trouble distinguishing the difference between the two guernseys. It's like camouflage ;)

...but we are still here, and heading to the MCG this Saturday. Most will be wearing the PB's, so you probably won't recognise them as you guys have trouble distinguishing the difference between the two guernseys. It's like camouflage ;)

Not hard to distinguish. The port supporters will be the ones walking around the city at 9am taking photos of all the amazing tall buildings and the real river alongside it (unlike at home where they have a creek with a dam wall).. They will be also taking in Melbourne’s coffee culture drinking large lattes from McDonald’s.

They are wannabes, and always will be.
Why they cannot accept that they entered the AFL under agreement of name and colours still astounds me.
I still cannot concede them to wear our colours and stripes, ever.
They are Port Power, they wear teal. It’s in their contract that granted them the licence to compete in the national competition. A competition created by the 12 VFL clubs. A competition opposed by the SANFL until the new AFL forced their hand by courting Port Adelaide to create a standalone team.
You're mostly accurate and you'd be surprised how many PAFC supporters agree. We're happy with the identity we had to adopt and sacrifices we had to adopt to move into the AFL, that doesn't change our desire to represent our heritage. However you do have one error. We aren't "Port Power" we ditched that nickname back in 2001. We are Power, or Port Adelaide Power. Not Port Power. It's like saying North Kangaroos, Saint Saints, Greater Giants, West Eagles, Gold Suns.

Did any Port supporters actually turn up on Saturday wearing black and white stripes? It would have been embarrassing for them if they did…..

Unless they had identifying tattoos, or parroting Kane Cornes’ opinions as fact, I would have assumed they were Collingwood supporters like everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a no then? No prison bar sightings? What a shame
I saw one woman aged about 40 with the prison bar jumper on and she was with her husband/partner who had a Collingwood jumper on.

I assume he got to be on the bottom watching the replay in bed later.

I saw one woman aged about 40 with the prison bar jumper on and she was with her husband/partner who had a Collingwood jumper on.

I assume he got to be on the bottom watching the replay in bed later.
Probably got shived reaching for the soap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back