Strongest Player in the AFL - Pound for Pound

_Rake_

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently high bench press feats have only been achievable due to Richmond's recent success.
That is an impressive bench press.

image.jpg

I think he was just having a laugh.
I think he's be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead. It's not funny, it's cheap point scoring on a thread that has been unsighted for nearly 2 years just to brag about his team.

But I'm sure Bachar Houli is still having nightmares about Stewart Crameri :rolleyes:

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
The current would be Dustin Martin by a fair margin in my opinion.

Not even the strongest at the tiges. Huge swing and a miss. You reckon blokes like Mumford couldn't out lift Dusty?

Get back to the bay where your posts aren't as s**t. Still s**t though.

_Rake_

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I think he's be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead. It's not funny, it's cheap point scoring on a thread that has been unsighted for nearly 2 years just to brag about his team.

But I'm sure Bachar Houli is still having nightmares about Stewart Crameri :rolleyes:
Fair call.

Didn't realise the timing.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Not even the strongest at the tiges. Huge swing and a miss. You reckon blokes like Mumford couldn't out lift Dusty?

Get back to the bay where your posts aren't as s**t. Still s**t though.
It's pound for pound brainiac, any blind man can see that Martin has a strength advantage on every other midfielder. Mumford is up there as well. As is Sydney Stack.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Stefan Martin used to bench 140kg, deadlift 240kg and clean 130kg .

Another good article from 3 years ago

Back