Super League Draft & Trading Game - Confirmed Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Van Dyke gets: Gunston, Deledio, McCarthy, Hickey
Kunna 17 gets: Zorko, Rich

Van_Dyke

I am 95% certain that the ruling was that all squads needed to remain at 44? a 4 for 2 leaves one side with 42 and the other with 46? not to mention Deledio and Gunston are already better than Zorko and Rich without adding the other two anyway, but I'll let that go - reggie can you confirm that rule?

Anyway - I am after anything but midfielders, I have heaps - a Tall forward, Ruckman and Tall Defender are what I'm after so feel free to shoot me a message

I am 95% certain that the ruling was that all squads needed to remain at 44? a 4 for 2 leaves one side with 42 and the other with 46? not to mention Deledio and Gunston are already better than Zorko and Rich without adding the other two anyway, but I'll let that go - reggie can you confirm that rule?

Anyway - I am after anything but midfielders, I have heaps - a Tall forward, Ruckman and Tall Defender are what I'm after so feel free to shoot me a message
The trade may be a bit lopsided however I had a very strong need for Zorko/Rich type players and each of the other 4 were all sitting in my reserves line-up. Check with Reggie about the ruling however I was thinking that we just need to end the period with 44 players?

I have Ryder, Leuenberger, Z Smith, Cloke available, keen on a gun midfielder. Let me know if you can see a deal in there somewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back