Super Smash T20 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Game 28 1st v last

Teams:

Auckland
(Playing XI): George Worker, Sean Solia, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell(c), Cam Fletcher(w), William O Donnell, Ryan Harrison, Jock McKenzie, Danru Ferns, Louis Delport, Ben Lister

Northern Knights (Playing XI): Henry Cooper, Katene Clarke, Jeet Raval(c), Flynn Sumpter, Brett Hampton, Peter Bocock(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher

Northern Knights have won the toss and have opted to field

Love how you get to hear everything the captain and bowlers are discussing between balls here. Great stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have the numbers on me but the games I have seen Northern Brave play their batsman have failed to capitalize on the Powerplay overs at the top- this game case being in point. They probably will end up with the wooden spoon now with 1 game to go.

Game 29:

Canterbury (Playing XI): Chad Bowes, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Cole McConchie(c), Mitchell Hay(w), Michael Rippon, Bevon Jacobs, Zakary Foulkes, Angus McKenzie, Michael Rae, William ORourke

Wellington (Playing XI): Gareth Severin, Nick Kelly(c), Muhammad Abbas, Michael Bracewell, Troy Johnson, Callum McLachlan(w), Nathan Smith, Logan van Beek, Adam Milne, Peter Younghusband, Ben Sears

Wellington have won the toss and have opted to field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back