Discussion Supercoach, DT and AF Question & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate ^^

How about Savage? Scoring nicely for SC so far. Will his role and scoring output remain the same for the foreseeable future? There's a few mid price backs scoring well so far.

Cheers

The only concern I would have with Savage, would be he would get some fwd def role assigned to him.

That's a game to game proposition and not sure how each opposition team would handle that, if they even do.

He's priced at ~70 SC pts, will ave well above that I would reckon (80-90ish).

Just traded a bomber into my AF team...and it's making me feel guilty.

BJ was the only Don I allowed myself. Even before the decision a few weeks ago, any time I'd see one of them up there, like Heppell being recommended, I'd swerve it. Same for Carlton - I took Cripps but then I just didn't like seeing that jumper on the screen, so took him out. I wish there was a fantasy footy game where you had to stick to your guns and not pick players from your 3 most despised clubs, as I more or less apply that handicap to myself anyway.

The only concern I would have with Savage, would be he would get some fwd def role assigned to him.

That's a game to game proposition and not sure how each opposition team would handle that, if they even do.

He's priced at ~70 SC pts, will ave well above that I would reckon (80-90ish).

That's the only concern I have with Sav as well and it's why I haven't brought him in.

I find it odd that teams aren't putting work into him yet.

He's very important for our drive off half back.

He isn't a great DTer due to usually getting a lack of marks/tackles. For example in rd 1 he had 21 touches and 2 goals and only scored 80. You'd be wanting that to be the triple digits.

He's definitely an option.

Sinclair likely to keep a spot for quite a whole and score at 65+?

Cheers

As previously mentioned, he isn't in any danger of being dropped.

I don't think he'll consistently score at 65+ but should score around that range most weeks.

Thing he has in his favour is Richo is obviously a fan and he's already in a number of centre bounces and playing on ball.

Only danger of him going out of the team at this stage is if we rest him.

Was a bit quieter last night but tackled quite well so bumped his score up a bit.

He's a decent option.

Not necessarily a SC original selection, but for more your Draft or Ultimate Footy formats, I have this feeling Armitage is going to step up in the absence of Hayes & ave ~105 in SC this year.

Ala NJones last year - forever a 90's scorer, gets the leadership* and goes on to ave 108.

*not saying Armitage will get captaincy, BTW.

Just a feeling I get, FWIW.

Going at 115 ave in SC ATM, long way to go, but has so far stepped up.

Going at 115 ave in SC ATM, long way to go, but has so far stepped up.

I've never really gotten into Supercoach but similarly in Dream Team he's going very well.

I actually picked him a few years ago when they said he was really fit, because he plays a great game for DT, lots of tackles and actually gets a number of cheapies - but he was still going missing.

He's awkwardly priced at 500k and to be honest I didn't even consider him (I did get Steven this year, though).

Traded in Savage last week for Koladjashnij.
Savage went up about 15k and has a breakeven of 60, which i think he'll get easy, as his averaging 92. So he'll keep rising.
Koladjashnij is down 17k and has a breakeven of 76 and only averaging 59. Think he has 2nd year blues.

Hey guys, bit of a query. How do you see Roberton's role for the rest of the season (or at least next few weeks)? Are the numbers he got over the weekend a bit of an anomaly, or can you guys see him continuing to rack up a fair amount of the ball?

Hey guys, bit of a query. How do you see Roberton's role for the rest of the season (or at least next few weeks)? Are the numbers he got over the weekend a bit of an anomaly, or can you guys see him continuing to rack up a fair amount of the ball?
I probably wouldn't lock him in for 28 every week but he's more than capable of averaging above the 20's. He's basically just continuing his 2013 form after an ankle injury ruined his 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it confirmed zero damage? An ex-teammate of mine had similar thing happen, amazed his ligaments survived, but a week later when the dwelling died down, he'd ripped cartilage.
The injury report said he didnt have swelling as has come out 100% so I guess we have to take their word.

Any chance Hugh Goddard will get a game in the next 2 weeks? Honestly thinking of dropping Newnes to God just so I can get Oxleys 148 this week. +300k of course aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back