Competition SuperQoach S25 - Teams, Scorecards, Trading etc. Congratulations JoshWoodenSpoon

Remove this Banner Ad

After starring all season for Team Ant Bear and featuring in two finals wins I've been dumped in the semi-finals, no doubt karma will prevail and sausageroll will make the grand final.

Cloud_ sausageroll JoshWoodenSpoon

Your selected teams are now in the OP. Please name your captains and vice-captains (defult captain is your first selection and default VC is your second)

I'm going with Blaze Storm as captain and myself as supervisor vice-captain

After starring all season for Team Ant Bear and featuring in two finals wins I've been dumped in the semi-finals, no doubt karma will prevail and sausageroll will make the grand final.
Terrible form from Ant Bear. All of the players from my team leading into the finals were drafted. The only one I didn't redraft was stolen from me by a deadset campaigner.

Dumping you this week is worse than the Essendon drugs scandal in my opinion. Ant Bear should be eliminated from the finals and his opponent (whoever that is) should go straight through to the next round. I'm sure whoever's running this game will agree completely and make it happen :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back