FTA-TV Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the finale and my take was that Dom did everything he did because he banked on speaking better at the FTC than Wendell... And you know what, he was right. Going into the episode, I wasn't bothered who won at all, but I thought Wendell did a really average job of stating his case.

I reckon the key vote was Angela... And since she said 2/9ths of Fk all at the FTC'(as well as how she played the game), I'm starting to think she's just dumb. She only told Dom when SeaBass & Co. were planning to make a move. Not Dom & Wendell. I guess she was just a little annoyed that Dom made her do the fire challenge. As it turned out, if Dom had picked Laurel to do it, Dom would have won (because I think Angela would have voted for Dom if she gets no votes at the end).
Can confirm Angela is just dumb.

In her red carpet interview with Rob she said the move she made to tell Dom about him being targeted was the perfect move for her game, as if she hadn’t sea bass would have won.

She’s clueless.

In her red carpet interview with Rob she said the move she made to tell Dom about him being targeted was the perfect move for her game, as if she hadn’t sea bass would have won.

She’s clueless.

She genuinely thought Sea-Bass was going to sweep the votes if he made the final..............

She’s clueless.
She genuinely thought Sea-Bass was going to sweep the votes if he made the final..............
Not sure this is so far fetched, Sea Bass seemed beloved out there. There's always people we see nothing of that apparently would've won if they'd made it.

I hate returning players. It was alright the first time they did it in 2004 probably because of the novelty. But now it's so frequent and they're all hacks doing it for publicity.

Yep, fair on the first point, but still think he should've gone for it at 7.

He definitely becomes the biggest target, but he still has an idol plus the most believable fake in the shows history, he's the biggest immunity threat, the best fire maker and wins against anyone at the end, he just needs to survive one vote at either 6 or 5 without the idol and he's won.
My only query on that is how do we know he's the best fire maker?

Ochre do you have a playlist link for Survivor NZ? The link I got this week was for peertube and I can't get that going at work

Ochre do you have a playlist link for Survivor NZ? The link I got this week was for peertube and I can't get that going at work
I don't unfortunately, I just get those on a week by week basis, and I haven't seen one for this week yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh sure if this is the right place for this but I’m trying relentlessly to find the best place to watch old seasons of survivor .. signed up for amazon prime thinking it would have it but doesn’t look to ...

Anyone got any good links ??

Oh sure if this is the right place for this but I’m trying relentlessly to find the best place to watch old seasons of survivor .. signed up for amazon prime thinking it would have it but doesn’t look to ...

Anyone got any good links ??

I thought amazon prime did have it? Maybe not anymore?

I think itunes has quite a few seasons for about $2 an episode also....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back