Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We're both Westies, so it's probably Boganshow & Boganashlee

We were both on the flogcast Monday night, she was giving me nothing for 2 hours but then at the end with our predictions she got stuck in to me. Fyfie had to tell us to stop shitfighting at one point :D
#spoileralert

No need to listen now gais :drunk::rainbow:

#spoileralert

No need to listen now gais :drunk::rainbow:

I was actually trying to promote it. The rest of the show was boring as batshit, I wanted to turn the volume up on the rugby league I had on in the background it was that bad

I don't know why it took you so long to fire up. Give the people what they want!

I was actually trying to promote it. The rest of the show was boring as batshit, I wanted to turn the volume up on the rugby league I had on in the background it was that bad

I don't know why it took you so long to fire up. Give the people what they want!
Nobody gives a s**t except for you and it won't be happening again.

Look guys I really enjoy everyone telling me they are voting for benwah regardless
Hey, I'm only the person who runs the wankings. Don't turn on the rankings! :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look guys I really enjoy everyone telling me they are voting for benwah regardless
Dude just make sure your answers appeal to everyone's idiosyncrasies... I like sandwiches, mindless violence, and sarcasm

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

Nobody gives a s**t except for you and it won't be happening again.
giphy.gif

Obviously you were taking a s**t when we discussed fat club. :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back