Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

jury question

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
Hello db bennie

boydshow sending Benwah83 to Cockburn's Hague :$

Benwah83 had told me who to vote for each round but not to tell anyone about it. I'm guessing he didn't vote for me, I reckon Dapper was the only chopsticks turncoat.

Now that we're in post mortem mode, I have to confess myself I could have saved you the round you were voted out. I knew you were talking to Benwah and he had the idol, though I wasn't sure whether he would want to give it to you and I didn't know you had the hidden one yourself. If I had given you the heads up, Toot would have been voted out instead. K4E was trying to split the vote between the 4 Chopsticks voting for Toot and K4E, Misty, Duritz & Dinsdale voting for you, in case one of you had the idol. Stronzo & Toot voted for you as well and it was all over. I was close to saying something as it seemed like you helped me out a few times, but I wasn't sure where your loyalties were based on the vote counts at earlier tribal councils

I felt so guilty when you told me where the hidden idol was after you got voted out :oops:

Jury Question#
Benwah83

Town Crier, I would like to ask you a few questions.

One, where's the fife?

Two, give me the fife.

DapperJong
Which AFL personality, player or journalist would make the best president/dictator of a country (you may name one, also why you picked that country if you want) and why?

lol what a farce this has become ... since the next question might involve reciting times tables I am joining in.

Q. What move did you make to get here? What were the pivotal decisions that got you to the final?

I'm gonna answer everyone's question, jury or not.

lol what a farce this has become ... since the next question might involve reciting times tables I am joining in.

Q. What move did you make to get here? What were the pivotal decisions that got you to the final?

It seems like a farce yes, but the answers that the last two come up with with have little to no bearing on the Jury votes...well not mine anyway, I'll be basing mione on overall competition behaviour and challenge results...

You're not at The Hague answering to human rights abuses, you don't have to answer everything, feel free to ignore mine anyway.

I like this Q and A stuff :)

I felt so guilty when you told me where the hidden idol was after you got voted out :oops:
Heh, if you had told me, I could have stopped you from getting voted out a few rounds later.

PoIy3Lf.jpg

Last edited:

Morgs,

What is 1 x 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and like he was actually gonna leave

jks love ya jose
You can vote the Jose out of survivor but you can't keep the survivor out of Jose!

Back