Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised and disappointed no one asked Horse at the presser today about the possibility of going in with one less tall forward, given all the rain this week.

I normally don't mind the three tall forward set-up but for this week specifically would not be avers to Amartey or even McLean (one of the two) being omitted. Especially if Parker is deemed fit to play seniors.
Do you really think he would say it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Change your JavaScript settings in Google Chrome to add The Age to blocked JavaScript and you will be able to open the link Bedders.
Thanks very much for this... its absolutely brilliant!!!

For those who need a little more help, here is the bit that will get you to Javascript settings in Google Chrome:

Activate JavaScript in your browser
  1. Open Chrome on your computer.
  2. Click. then Settings.
  3. Click Privacy and Security.
  4. Click Site settings.
  5. Click JavaScript.
  6. Select Sites can use Javascript.
I found it by googling 'where are Javascript setting in Google Chrome' and I'm presuming the same question using whatever search engine your using would provide a similar response.

I like this from Rory Sloane...

Cornes: “Toughest opponent?”

Sloane: “Josh Kennedy from Sydney.”

Cornes: “Oh, that's a good one."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has 3 touches 1 goal and lacks intensity , if it's raining Saturday he can't play !
Not much doubt it will be raining. In fact, the forecast is that it will be similar to the Melbourne game.
In other words, it will be pissing down.
No doubt, the three talls in the forward line is a bad idea.

Hoyne from CD is analysing the swans tonight on Sportsday
Can't wait

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Extract from Locked article but I'm sure you'll find a way ;)

“At the moment, we’re seeing outside footy is winning games more than inside footy from what we’ve seen, teams like Carlton are smashing it on the inside but it’s not translating as greatly outside to what we’ve seen in the past.

“On the weekend Sam Mitchell was reasonably pleased after the game and said we cracked in and had a good effort, they won clearances and won contested possessions by 18, so normally if you do that you’re doing pretty good but they got nowhere near Sydney on the outside.”

“Geelong was similar against Carlton, Carton beat them up on the inside, Cats won that count by 19 and the Blues won the clearances, inside 50s, but Geelong was just so slick getting the ball to the outside to Jeremy Cameron and Gryan Miers.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back