Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really sick of the way the media is reporting that Amartey is not fulfilling his role. The Swans are not scoring in the traditional manner and I agree with that, but what we are doing is using a huge variety of players as avenue to goal, and it's working for us.

After 7 rounds (or 6 games) we are more than 10% ahead of the field in percentages, and one game behind the leaders having played 3 of the other teams currently in the top 8. No-one seems interested that we might be setting a new trend, or that there are other, better ways of going about being the best... or that it is round 8 of 24 and we're looking to be in the same or similar or better position at the end of the year.

It shits me no end! We're winning, and everything says we're likely to go on winning, but they don't like the way we are doing it. Just rubbish imo!

I'm really sick of the way the media is reporting that Amartey is not fulfilling his role. The Swans are not scoring in the traditional manner and I agree with that, but what we are doing is using a huge variety of players as avenue to goal, and it's working for us.

After 7 rounds (or 6 games) we are more than 10% ahead of the field in percentages, and one game behind the leaders having played 3 of the other teams currently in the top 8. No-one seems interested that we might be setting a new trend, or that there are other, better ways of going about being the best... or that it is round 8 of 24 and we're looking to be in the same or similar or better position at the end of the year.

It shits me no end! We're winning, and everything says we're likely to go on winning, but they don't like the way we are doing it. Just rubbish imo!
He has 3 touches 1 goal and lacks intensity , if it's raining Saturday he can't play !

given our players can sometimes drink the media's and their own bathwater, i think its best for us to not be hyped as contenders

might suck more as fans, but if it nets a flag idgaf what anyone else says
Yep. The only thing that will net a flag is tackling practice. Need to be able to shut down those barrel chested gorillas of Geelong

Whatever this means? they may be a few suspensions from this game :grin:
I don't think it means anything. GWS need attention so do and say whatever is required to get it. They have as many flogs in their team as any in the comp, so I doubt they sit around thinking about how smug we are.

Whatever this means? they may be a few suspensions from this game :grin:

This'd mean a bit more if Heeney and Greene didn't run a coaching clinic together lol. "Don't have much time for each other" what hyperbolic rubbish.

He has 3 touches 1 goal and lacks intensity , if it's raining Saturday he can't play !
So everyone says, and yet he wasn't subbed off... although I agree he probably won't play if it rains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back