News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Football is theatre, and we need to try and entertain people and talk about using that to grow the game here in Sydney.
"I see that as a responsibility for me and for all players and a big part of that is creating those narratives and drawing people in here as storytelling is a great part of footy."

I agree with the theatre comment.

This is going to age me a lot but when I was a kid I loved Gladiators, specifically I loved "Vulcan" as he was the bad guy and he almost never lost. A part of me would love for a Swan to take on the persona of Vulcan. It would be a lot of fun.
His name was Mumford.

This is going to age me a lot but when I was a kid I loved Gladiators, specifically I loved "Vulcan" as he was the bad guy and he almost never lost. A part of me would love for a Swan to take on the persona of Vulcan. It would be a lot of fun.
If you analyse the Swans list & consider who would be the most hated by opposition fans (otherwise known as the Hayden Ballantine Medal), I'd reckon:

1. Papley
2. Papley
3. Papley

Alas, he has some way to go before Vulcan status is achieved.

Perhaps the desire to achieve Vulcan-like status explains Jade Gresham's eyebrows though?

Thanks , i do browse through quick to see what they make up about us , i did see he said Clarry is one , that's desperate .
I can't say I blame them though. Imagine having a job where you wake up and go, "What dribble should I come up with today?" and then get paid enough to afford a nice place in South Yarra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I walked past him in the Queen Street Mall Brisbane and I went "hey....Vulcan (Didn't know his name)" He in character snarled at me and winked. Good times.

If you analyse the Swans list & consider who would be the most hated by opposition fans (otherwise known as the Hayden Ballantine Medal), I'd reckon:

1. Papley
2. Papley
3. Papley

Alas, he has some way to go before Vulcan status is achieved.

Perhaps the desire to achieve Vulcan-like status explains Jade Gresham's eyebrows though?

Oddly enough I used to consider Warrick Capper to be the "anti-Vulcan" of sorts as I was sure he was playing a character. As the years go by though I am much less sure about that.

People wanted more content from the club but did we really need Taylor Adams saying he wants to invite Elon Musk and Joe Rogan to dinner?

People wanted more content from the club but did we really need Taylor Adams saying he wants to invite Elon Musk and Joe Rogan to dinner?
The best answer to those questions came from Will Green..
Q. What would you take to a deserted island?
A. A boat
haha good answer, only bettered by my little boys answer who said a Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back