News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your evidence?

listened to a podcast he did last season…. To their credit it irritated a lot of Pie BF posters. Caused a bit of a stir on their Board.

The Ginnipig listed Trump as one of the people he wanted to have dinner with.

Vote for 'best game of the year'.

Swans d. Adelaide R23 is one of the options. Deadline Wednesday afternoon.

You don't have to register, which means, theoretically, and I'm not suggesting anyone does this, though on the other hand YOLO, people can vote more than once.

Vote for 'best game of the year'.

Swans d. Adelaide R23 is one of the options. Deadline Wednesday afternoon.

You don't have to register, which means, theoretically, and I'm not suggesting anyone does this, though on the other hand YOLO, people can vote more than once.

I'm guessing all of the Port supporters will be voting for this one

Interesting concept. Some incredible players missed out quite justifiably.
I mean the 300 club is pretty much filled with legends of the game. Picking a team from that lot is always going to be a nightmare. so many great players.

21DEC23: Swans Daily Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just prearming the information space because he is knows big Vic clubs are coming at our academies. Vic advantages need to be on the table TOO if any changes are made to academies. This MUST BE all in. All advantages to all clubs must be on the table if any changes to anything is being considered.

Why does Collingwood get to play their home and away games at the MCG and other Vic clubs like St Kilda and Western Bulldogs play at the covered oval. Stuff Collingwood. All Vic clubs should share both venues. Stuff Collingwood members and their entitled sense of me.
That is only point 1. Like I said, if you want to make changes to academies because you think it is unfair then let's put everything on the table. I could come up with at least 20 points. If they want this then we want those.

Last edited:
There'll be Swans fans that read what Pridham said and say oh well no use complaining it is what it is wish he hadn't said that we now look like sooks on SEN
Its big Vic clubs that are sooking after Gold Coast hijacked the draft and took 4 good picks. This is the reward for their efforts over many years. Their team has been a breeding ground for Vic clubs to cherry pick ready and ripe players. Finally their hard work developing local talent has paid off and big Vic clubs don't like them getting access to players they have worked hard to develop. Do we northen academy clubs complain when Collingwood has access to multiple father sons. No. The whiners are big Vic clubs.

Its big Vic clubs that are sooking after Gold Coast hijacked the draft and took 4 good picks. This is the reward for all efforts over many years. Their team has been a breeding ground for Vic clubs to cherry pick ready and ripe players. Finally their hard work developing local talent has paid off and big Vic clubs don't like them getting access to players they have worked hard to develop. Do we northen academy clubs complain when Collingwood has access to multiple father sons. No. The whiners are big Vic clubs.
Our club might not whine about father/sons but I do. Load of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back