News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to mention you know they're now a sponsor Jewels!

Jewelsbon should also let the other passengers know about 'The splash zone'

I'm sitting on a beautiful cruise ship in Okinawa Harbour and I literally spat my Mai Tai all over the lady sitting on the deckchair opposite me!

It would be really funny if you did this again, even funnier if it was the same lady.

I kinda see it as a good thing, the way he still seems effected by his departure from Collingwood. I'm always suspicious of guys who pull on new colours and start spouting things like "yeah got good mates there but it was time for a change and I'm loving it." Not that there's anything wrong with the guys who see their club as just their place of employment where they play their footy, but the vibe I get from Adams is that he really invests in and gives his all to his club. Those are good qualities to be adding to our group IMO.
I thought he was very honest and don't try and read into it anything other than he's happy with the move

I hope he manages to make new friends here. There are not a lot in the playing group around his age. Lloyd, Fox, Cunningham, Parker, Reid, Hamling and Grundy. Same for Hamling and Grundy. Those first five have been together a fair while.
Why 30 isn't old and don't we all have friends that aren't the same age

We are going on Royal Princess in April for three weeks, no excuses for them to not televise our games!

Looking forward to your cruise Adventures while re-reading Mofra bottom 50 posts.

Oh my stars, that was funny!
Mofra' bottom 50 is the most entertaining read ever- the man's a genius!

Aye. It is the Sam Mark Chopper Reid drive-bys in every second para that reduce me to hysterical laughter.

Oh my stars, that was funny!
Mofra's bottom 50 is the most entertaining read ever- the man's a genius!

If you tag Mofra 3 times he'll come and insult you for free!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still nonsense using average instead of median and not having the number of players with zero games. These guys are not proper statisticians.

Swans:

Median is 60 games
Median without 0 gamers is 87 games
Number of 0 game player 9 players or 20.93% of the list
5 player have played between 1 and 10 games

For a comparison Pies:

Median is 72 games
Median without 0 gamers is 90 games
5 player have played between 1 and 10 games

Additional info for the swans:
Biggest gap of experience is between Parker and Rampe at 53 game (283 vs 230)

Expecting both Logan and Campbell to cross the 50 game mark this year

Expecting Rowie, Hamling and Fox to crack the 100 game mark needing 7, 9 and 13 games respectively

Theres a 'Footy Feed' review of the Swans on AFL.com
Sarah Ollie and Riley Beveridge.
Not much chop, but in these days of no footy, its worth a watch

Sorry, cant post link. Go to AFL website - videos - look for photo of Buddy

Theres a 'Footy Feed' review of the Swans on AFL.com
Sarah Ollie and Riley Beveridge.
Not much chop, but in these days of no footy, its worth a watch

Sorry, cant post link. Go to AFL website - videos - look for photo of Buddy
It's very short so by necessity shallow. Not so much inaccurate as patchy. I imagine other reviews would have the same issue. Much rather read @TheMongrelPunt and get 80k words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back