Autopsy Swans vs. Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the guy who posts the stats about how often midfielders started on a wing/in the middle for centre bounces?

Would love to know this game's numbers.
He's on the bombers board BF

Who's the guy who posts the stats about how often midfielders started on a wing/in the middle for centre bounces?

Wasn’t he told he needed to get out more by somebody who thinks their own lifestyle and interests are the be all and end all?
He's on the bombers board BF

I believe the poster is Billy Bob65 ... Who is always welcome to post such things here!

I think those centre bounce stats are brilliant and really interesting. :thumbsu:

The Essendon guy? Yeah he’s good can’t remember his name

Wasn’t he told he needed to get out more by somebody who thinks their own lifestyle and interests are the be all and end all?
LOL. Haven't copped that one (that I've seen at least) - mostly the feedback has been pretty positive, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway, congratulations on the hard-fought win and here are the midfield frequency stats from the match. If you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

Overall Summary - 24 Bounces

Hewett 23
Parker 19
Clarke 18 wing
Heeney 16 (1w)
Jones 16 wing
Kennedy 13
Florent 13 wing
Papley 1
Rose 1

Rucks:
Sinclair 19
Reid 2
Aliir 3

Centre Clearances - per Champion Data/AFL.com.au

Kennedy 3
Hewett 2
Parker 2
Jones 1
Mills 1
O'Riordan 1

1st Half - 15

Hewett 14
Clarke 13 wing
Parker 12
Heeney 10 (1w)
Kennedy 9
Jones 8 wing
Florent 8 wing
Papley 1

Sinclair 14
Reid 1

Final Terrm - 7

Hewett 7
Jones 6 wing
Parker 5
Florent 5 wing
Kennedy 4
Heeney 4
Rose 1

Sinclair 3
Reid 1
Aliir 3

Notes:
- Highest frequency of bounces attended this season by Hewett - O'Meara also attended 23. His only game higher was when he attended 25 of 26 bounces against Melbourne in Rd 21, 2018.
- Lowest starts for Kennedy in an analysed game since Rd 1
- Most starts for Clarke in an analysed game since Rd 15, 2018.
- Obviously Dawson played as the 7th back this week, nonetheless this was his first analysed game since Rd 4 without a rotation (5 games analysed since).
- Rose's analysed game debut in the midfield

Last edited:
LOL. Haven't copped that one (that I've seen at least) - mostly the feedback has been pretty positive, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway, congratulations on the hard-fought win and here are the midfield frequency stats from the match. If you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

Overall Summary - 24 Bounces

Hewett 23
Parker 19
Clarke 18 wing
Heeney 16 (1w)
Jones 16 wing
Kennedy 13
Florent 13 wing
Papley 1
Rose 1

Rucks:
Sinclair 19
Reid 2
Aliir 3

Centre Clearances - per Champion Data/AFL.com.au

Kennedy 3
Hewett 2
Parker 2
Jones 1
Mills 1
O'Riordan 1

1st Half - 15

Hewett 14
Clarke 13 wing
Parker 12
Heeney 10 (1w)
Kennedy 9
Jones 8 wing
Florent 8 wing
Papley 1

Sinclair 14
Reid 1

Final Terrm - 7

Hewett 7
Jones 6 wing
Parker 5
Florent 5 wing
Kennedy 4
Heeney 4
Rose 1

Sinclair 3
Reid 1
Aliir 3

Notes:
- Highest frequency of bounces attended this season by Hewett. His only game higher was when he attended 25 of 26 bounces against Melbourne in Rd 21, 2018.
- Lowest starts for Kennedy in an analysed game since Rd 1
- Most starts for Clarke in an analysed game since Rd 15, 2018.
- Obviously Dawson played as the 7th back this week, nonetheless this was his first analysed game since Rd 4 without a rotation (5 games analysed since).
- Rose's analysed game debut in the midfield
Thanks Billy Bob65 :) :)

Well that was hilarious. The only thing 360 mentioned about our game was show the Hawks goal on the siren when our defence pulled up.

Didn’t mention who even won. Poor.

Well, when just one Melbourne team is in the current 8, they have to find highlights where they can.

Yeah, we joke it's still really the VFL, but it's worse than that, it's the MFL.

Opposing pages of the Melways going head to head seems to be their perpetual wet dream.

Even little things like we talk about the interstate sides as a collective

There shouldn’t be any interstate sides in a national comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we joke it's still really the VFL, but it's worse than that, it's the MFL.

Opposing pages of the Melways going head to head seems to be their perpetual wet dream.

Yep SPD G, the Cats are tolerated under sufferance. To my knowledge not one Melbourne media flack has referenced the current ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back