Competition Sweet F.A ALL STAR Match - an update - WHO will be crowned the HaroLad MVP?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal

lc5nuoy-png.550102

allstar(1).png

Hello there.
tgrs-gif.821976

TheInjuryFactory , making dreams come true.

And welcome to the prestigious Sweet F.A ALL STAR competition!

A celebration of the best of the best our League has to offer. The best match thread poster. The best media thread posters. The posters with it all. The gif abusers. The spam users. The melters. The class acts. All playing for the ultimate bragging rights. East vs West. Two Teams compete to bring their region glory. Fourty Qootiers will compete to be crowned the absolute BEST the Sweet F.A has to offer, and win the HaroLad MVP Medal.

Image URL.png

#FreeHaro

Before we get into the details, please welcome my co-commentator for this magnificent event; it's East Side Hawks natural disaster

giphy.gif

NaturalDisaster upon receiving a rare non-abusive PM from me.

What an exciting time to be a Qootier. Without further adieu, let's see how the teams are split into the conferences...

Untitled23.png

Coney Island Warriors and Gold City Royals have swapped conferences after the realisation the Royals are slightly more East than the Coney Island Warriors, although both clubs call the East of Sweet their home. Also, there is actually about 2 Western Clubs, with most not on the East Coast playing in a central location in Sweet. One potential expansion club could help alleviate this issue...

THE ALL STAR COMPETITION

The All Star Competition has taken place in Seasons 15, 18 and 23.

The last time this event took place it was 2017 in Season 23. Here are the teams that represented the East and West that Season;

SELECTION PROCESS

A panel of highly regarded legends of the League has been assembled to formulate the most unbiased selections to each team. The ALL STAR competition is beyond corruption and we aim to represent the unanimous sentiment of the League at large.

Posters will be revealed week by week until the last 2 positions on each team, where the League will hold a popular vote to decide our final All Stars.

JERSEYS

In honour of our last MVP, we have repurposed the Season 23 Jumpers for Season 29, Thank you to HaroLad for his timeless work.
We are currently in talks with a number of kit designers for a new jersey in Season 30 but as always will be looking for a cheaper deal.

EAST.png
WESTTT.png

VENUE
I'm pleased to announce that the Sweet F.A is belatedly honouring nahnah 's wish for his former club the Roys
My club should host the all star competition because we are all old and unlikely to live to see season 25
Woops. Vale.

kPJyZMz(1).png

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Thanks to NaturalDisaster , the Sweet F.A All Star Match will feature a show opening match that will involve both the Main Board and the Clubroom in a battle of the boards.

I wish everyone the best of luck, feel free to chime in with who you think deserves selection, I've also heard the panel enjoys haribos and zappos.

Thanks for reading and stay posted, the first All Stars are announced this week!

Last edited:
It can't be a real rep comp without a monumental shitfight and I hope I'm not disappointed.

lc5nuoy-png.550102

View attachment 821987

Hello there.
tgrs-gif.821976

TheInjuryFactory , making dreams come true.

And welcome to the prestigious Sweet F.A ALL STAR competition!

A celebration of the best of the best our League has to offer. The best match thread poster. The best media thread posters. The posters with it all. The gif abusers. The spam users. The melters. The class acts. All playing for the ultimate bragging rights. East vs West. Two Teams compete to bring their region glory. Fourty Qootiers will compete to be crowned the absolute BEST the Sweet F.A has to offer, and win the HaroLad MVP Medal.

View attachment 821984

#FreeHaro

Before we get into the details, please welcome my co-commentator for this magnificent event; it's East Side Hawks natural disaster

giphy.gif

NaturalDisaster upon receiving a rare non-abusive PM from me.

What an exciting time to be a Qootier. Without further adieu, let's see how the teams are split into the conferences...

View attachment 822004

Coney Island Warriors and Gold City Royals have swapped conferences after the realisation the Royals are slightly more East than the Coney Island Warriors, although both clubs call the East of Sweet their home. Also, there is actually about 2 Western Clubs, with most not on the East Coast playing in a central location in Sweet. One potential expansion club could help alleviate this issue...

THE ALL STAR COMPETITION

The All Star Competition has taken place in Seasons 15, 18 and 23.

The last time this event took place it was,2017 in Season 23. Here are the teams that represented the East and West that Season;

SELECTION PROCESS

A panel of highly regarded legends of the League has been assembled to formulate the most unbiased selections to each team. The ALL STAR competition is beyond corruption and we aim to represent the unanimous sentiment of the League at large.

Posters will be revealed week by week until the last 2 positions on each team, where the League will hold a popular vote to decide our final All Stars.

JERSEYS

In honour of our last MVP, we have repurposed the Season 23 Jumpers for Season 29, Thank you to HaroLad for his timeless work.
We are currently in talks with a number of kit designers for a new jersey in Season 30 but as always will be looking for a cheaper deal.

View attachment 821995
View attachment 821997

VENUE
I'm pleased to announce that the Sweet F.A is belatedly honouring nahnah 's wish for his former club the Roys

Woops. Vale.

View attachment 821998

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Thanks to NaturalDisaster , the Sweet F.A All Star Match will feature a show opening match that will involve both the Main Board and the Clubroom in a battle of the boards.

I wish everyone the best of luck, feel free to chime in with who you think deserves selection, I've also heard the panel enjoys haribos and zappos.

Thanks for reading and stay posted, the first All Stars are announced this week!
Hey Wow tgrs could I be an all star please? I’ll quickly raise my profile with some hastily strung together media if that’s what it takes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back