Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate, a little mistake I noticed whilst collecting stats:

View attachment 1670384

:)
New Sweet F.A Lexicon update 🤗

Hate, how do you feel about beefing up the HOF? A couple of older posters have come up recently, some I know and some I don't, and the thought occurred to me that we are are going to lose touch with a lot of these older posters eventually simply because those that knew them will themselves move on.

I'm thinking the HOF members could work on profile pieces to be added to Sweet FA+ (to save you extra work ;) ) to highlight what those posters did beyond games played, stats and awards garnered. This might be as simple as regurgitating their HOF inductions but I think it would be worth building depth and context around the most influential people in the board's history so that when they disappear, they don't really disappear.
Same response I gave to TheInjuryFactory! Intend to make it looks a bit nicer, similar to the Mobbenfuhrer Medal viewer but for HoF.

I don’t know what you mean. Hate doesn’t make mistakes
Bob Ross Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate you forgot to add my goals this week

Bird-dogging Hate while egosurfing your way through sweetfa.plus weekly is a sign of true dedication.

I doff my hat to you, nahnah.

Hate are all the functions that are available on desktop also available on mobile? I was looking through my profile over the weekend and was trying to find my previous win loss records vs the Swamprats. Couldn't find them without going back through previous season history of the teams I played for but not sure if I was just blind. This could be a great feature if it's not already.

Hate are all the functions that are available on desktop also available on mobile? I was looking through my profile over the weekend and was trying to find my previous win loss records vs the Swamprats. Couldn't find them without going back through previous season history of the teams I played for but not sure if I was just blind. This could be a great feature if it's not already.
Everything on a desktop is available on mobile. Everything will look better and be easier to use on a desktop.

Pie 4 Life had requested player stats be filterable by the opposition team a while ago. It is the last real complex feature requested I have left to build out. I spent a substantial portion of time building the Player Report, new MM viewer, and the Club H2H tools recently, so I am working on some more minor features and will work on that probably early next season.

I may have missed it, but is there a way of seeing all the teams total number of games in the SFA
when I check career, which is where I thought it would be, I just get total games at OOB.

I know I can click on each player to get total games, just though maybe on this screen it could be 2 columns - current one with club over all games and new column with over all SFA games

1683102229025.png

I may have missed it, but is there a way of seeing all the teams total number of games in the SFA
when I check career, which is where I thought it would be, I just get total games at OOB.

I know I can click on each player to get total games, just though maybe on this screen it could be 2 columns - current one with club over all games and new column with over all SFA games

View attachment 1677113
Not entirely sure if I get what you mean.

In the Season Statistics tab, you can see the club's current playing list (1+ game in the current season) and hit the toggle button to change the statistics to their entire Sweet F.A career. This is not an option for all (current and former players) the players listed in Career Statistics tab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back