Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate Mobbs medallist, beez medallist and Immortal confirmed.

I hear the HOF committee is working on an immortal version of the Frankston Rover medal.

1 point in the third quarter, 70 points in the fourth, actually insane.
Yeah at least 42 of them were mine 😂

It was a ridiculous comeback and game to follow. The actual game itself, melts that followed both in the thread and during the week after were worth revisiting.

I had S24 off but I remember reading about it later.
Literally every time the Warriors were screwed it was the Dragons 😂
There's a genuine distain between the clubs (not with all posters but those who have been through the rivalries). Not to mention we have the wood over them.

There's a genuine distain between the clubs (not with all posters but those who have been through the rivalries). Not to mention we have the wood over them.
I joined in S20 so missed the boncer GF, and took S24 off for personal reasons so missed that game too.

Just lucky I guess ☺️ You can still love me!

We get together for a beer once a year.
When you next have frothies can you please discuss re-doing fitzys again on actual Mobbs Medal night with all the bells, whistles and respect he deserves?

DD617E8F-72CB-47F0-B8B6-1C8422732E39.gif

Chief is there any way that we could create a permanent link/button at the top of the SFA board for easy access to this utility?
Im sure we can do something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An invaluable tool in so many ways Hate and something you should be extremely proud of. How I wish I had this at my disposal back when I was a captain and far more active. This has the power to motive me to post more media content again because it will make it so much easier to gather stats.

top shelf my friend, top shelf

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

I’ll remember this next time I do eggs.

We've been talking about these eggs for years now. I've settled on pickled Bowiedogs (because of course now he's invited to the beer sesh).

Frankston Rover Medal should be renamed the Hate Medal.
You're dreaming if you think the guy who has spent 6+ months trying to get Frankie back in the league is going to rename his award.

Maybe that TFLUA-Tiger abomination though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back