Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferrisb and ShanDog, you guys have played a season or so for the Royals on the SFA board. You can put your hand up for one game for the Blues on Sunday, surely?

ferrisb and ShanDog, you guys have played a season or so for the Royals on the SFA board. You can put your hand up for one game for the Blues on Sunday, surely?
Feel free to use the team sheet template two pages back. Could be a good way to say "What position do you want?" ;)

Ah man, this feels like the time I was asked by someone to come out of retirement...

IMG_3088.jpg

Alright, but I ain't supplying my own ammo...

That's one-time Royals leading goalkicker, ShanDog. Probably our only good full forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like we have found our Full Forward then.

**the sound of AceAndy scribbling "AceAndy" at FF on the team sheet**

I'm calling out Gethelred to join the team for this one off game.

Sadly, I don't think mike ockerts will be available for obvious reasons.

I'll take that as a yes. One week only, enjoy the comedy stylings of Jabba73, exclusively in this thread. Hopefully that will keep him out of the serious threads.

I'll pay the fines. *

*I won't
Happy to be the boundary line security guy. Will keep my back to the game and arrest anyone that looks like they are having too much fun in the crowd.

Always looking to add to my extensive collection of used beach balls. You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back