Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out why they didn't get any traction in the clubs, especially for those who have ever seen Antonio's BlueVein.
Lactose intolerance is a hell of a thing.

when your 245kg of love muscle, access to unlimited goon and free lap dances at Kittens

who gives a sh!t about spelling

Think you should do a spa party for the Carlton boys n girls Turbo ;)

I think you've confused Carlton with Collingwood, Turbo.

Just be thankful his brain is getting enough oxygen to even be able to post.

When its ******* well amended campaignery!

Edit: You do realise this is being compiled by AceAndy Phil???
Hey good point. So basically what you're telling me is that the Crows might win a game before he gets it right?

Just need to get rid of that last hopeless bench player ... FFS who is he kidding?? Does he think he is Headless or something???

Players are listed on the team sheet from worst to best, mate. You keep the best until last. BLUEALLTHRU is clearly the pick of the bunch.

So who is simming this game? It's about time for the traditional simmer bribing war.

I offer them dinner with philreich and a GWS Goose cooked with the Colonel's secret herbs and spices. And by Colonel I mean Grand Uncle Horace. And I'm pretty sure "herbs as spices" is a euphemism for something else.

So who is simming this game? It's about time for the traditional simmer bribing war.

I offer them dinner with philreich and a GWS Goose cooked with the Colonel's secret herbs and spices. And by Colonel I mean Grand Uncle Horace. And I'm pretty sure "herbs as spices" is a euphemism for something else.

It's Thursday and you still have to find reasons to tag your players in? You'd think the non-players would be the slack ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In late news from an overnight pole vaulting event in Helsinki, where ex world champion Sergei Bubka of Russia cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was then beaten into second place by a photo of Nathan Buckley on the big screen, which cleared the entire stadium.

Sweet FA Team
NO0fNYR.png

Sweet FA XX
Tour of Qooty Match v Carlton
Official Team Sheet

B: NaturalDisaster - spookism - Tigerturbulance

HB: serial_thrilla - Barrybran - Elton Johns Wig

C: Loonerty - TedDougChris - Test Tickle

HF: Tonga Bob - TheInjuryFactory - philreich

F: Mobbs - GWS Goose - Sab22

FOLL: Proper Gander - Agent93 - ClarkeM

INT: The Filth Wizard - Headless

In late news from an overnight pole vaulting event in Helsinki, where ex world champion Sergei Bubka of Russia cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was then beaten into second place by a photo of Nathan Buckley on the big screen, which cleared the entire stadium.
There was a crowd? I donā€™t believe it.

we're actually team mates for this game. I know you're used to chasing me around as my stat sheet fills up as fat as a Mummy line, but this week you'll benefit from the the Goose. You don't need to have me cooked, ( repeat Mummy coke reference gag) don't let jealously weigh you down, sit back and watch me sh1t all over these Carlton blokes like a German pr0n star.

I am offering for Metalcrusher to leave them alone if we win. As a sweetener, they wonā€™t have to go out for tea with KohPhi and ferrisb

Beat that offer you team with All Stars unavailable to play, so we picked the others

Playing on philreich, could be interesting.

Not because of anything he says, more because he canā€™t stop saying stuff. Might be distracted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back