Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, it’s a shame. I had him all geared up for a leadership role and to take him under my wing. Some people want to learn from Pavlich’s (fan service), others just want to be Fevola’s in a gang of them.
It's called experience, filth.

Look, it’s a shame. I had him all geared up for a leadership role and to take him under my wing. Some people want to learn from Pavlich’s (fan service), others just want to be Fevola’s in a gang of them.
Just going to translate this into Fremantle. What TFW is trying to say is that cadsky is the Gold City Royals equivalent of Lachie Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone a little confused, this is a form of Fantasy Football, except that every action that you and your team mates take is computer simulated/generated.

You could take a mark just before the final siren, wheel around and put one through to win the match - or, if you are me - you can repeatedly run into an open goal from point blank and miss. The fun comes from the engagement and banter with the opposition, and the luck (good and bad) on match day.

Can you lead your team to victory and our equivalent of the Coleman ? Can you shine on GF day and take home the Norm Smith - or can you lose 8 in a row and miss the finals after being on top at the half way point (sobs)...

The ability to take the good with the bad and talk up a good game, in victory and defeat - are highly desirable in the league. Actually knowing what is going on - purely optional !!

For anyone a little confused, this is a form of Fantasy Football, except that every action that you and your team mates take is computer simulated/generated.

You could take a mark just before the final siren, wheel around and put one through to win the match - or, if you are me - you can repeatedly run into an open goal from point blank and miss. The fun comes from the engagement and banter with the opposition, and the luck (good and bad) on match day.

Can you lead your team to victory and our equivalent of the Coleman ? Can you shine on GF day and take home the Norm Smith - or can you lose 8 in a row and miss the finals after being on top at the half way point (sobs)...

The ability to take the good with the bad and talk up a good game, in victory and defeat - are highly desirable in the league. Actually knowing what is going on - purely optional !!
The game is make believe but the banter is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Back