Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that it's a reference to how Barry Hall should've been banned in 2006 but instead he "ran" hence Barrybran grrr :p

Ya silly Wet Toaster. I believe you are referring to 2005..

I think we're sporting the 98-00 away strip with the 3D anchor (aka the single greatest Guernsey of all time).
Long sleeve green giant or GTFO

Ya silly Wet Toaster. I believe you are referring to 2005..
2005 never happened
Of course I was hence the tone of my original post . I was hoping a Freo fan would latch at the bait and correct me

I got in trouble over this last night. The man of the house asked me what I was up to and I said checking out this thing setting up an exhibition match on tomorrow that I'm in, then lots of confusion about me playing a game against men, him getting adorably over protective and angry, then him getting upset that I wasn't taking it seriously enough, then embarrassment from both of us when it got cleared right up.

So yeah. Dangerous stuff this make believe football.

I got in trouble over this last night. The man of the house asked me what I was up to and I said checking out this thing setting up an exhibition match on tomorrow that I'm in, then lots of confusion about me playing a game against men, him getting adorably over protective and angry, then him getting upset that I wasn't taking it seriously enough, then embarrassment from both of us when it got cleared right up.

He can play too

Better believe it or not. While you strike me as a match for the Gumbies', have a look around the S.29 Team threads. Enjoy the Exhibition Game today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lawn Bowls, but just the once. It's not a good look when multiple ambulances are called when some of the members go into cardiac arrest.
Is Kapow!! the sound that’s made (far more descriptive than Thud Thud) when that happens ? :p

2005 never happened
Of course I was hence the tone of my original post . I was hoping a Freo fan would latch at the bait and correct me
2005 doesn't have an asterisk next to it, unlike four other years. :mad:

Is Kapow!! the sound that’s made (far more descriptive than Thud Thud) when that happens ? :p

It's more the sound the greenskeepers fist makes upon contact with my Zygomatic bone when he announces his latest rules regarding members minimum dress standards :thumbsu:

2005 doesn't have an asterisk next to it, unlike four other years. :mad:
1579474177413.jpeg
You’ll be pleased to see that they all look smudged /rubbed out .
Can’t even see 2018 properly :p
And with the eye of faith it looks like Wet Toast 👎🏼

It's more the sound the greenskeepers fist makes upon contact with my Zygomatic bone when he announces his latest rules regarding members minimum dress standards :thumbsu:
Is your zygomatic bone sturdy enough to “inflict“ (though it’s the fist’s fault of course!) a boxer’s fracture? Sounds painful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back