Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox knows a skunk when it smells one.

Your connection is not secure

The owner of membership.essendonfc.com.au has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

So astrovic is ass hurts that freeeee hillz joint?
No.

Asshurts used to be Blakes (Blake Dawson Waldron for those grumpy olds out there).

Freehills is currently in the process of self immolating as a fair chunk of their top earners have defected to a big US outfit that's just set up shop here.

Very early in my career I attended a meeting with a very high profile entertainer/ businessman who made it patently clear to us that he wouldn't be engaging our firm unless he received a substantial fee discount. The toadying lick spittle of a partner readily obliged and offered him a significant discount on the spot.

Fast forward a few months and said celebrity then refused to pay a large proportion of the already discounted fees, which were quietly written off so as to avoid any adverse publicity.

Not long after the above celebrity client stopped using our firm's services, he was done for insider trading and was banned from being a company director. He was lucky to avoid a custodial sentence due to the efforts of his highly respected QC who, legend has it, requested a substantial upfront cash payment in order to represent him.

Hmmm how was the celebrities George Donikian impersonating skills?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annnnnnnnnd Dank declares himself bankrupt today.
Makes you wonder why he didn’t just come out with the evidence that would clear everyone. If he did he wouldn’t be in this mess. Really does make you wonder. mmmmm, I’m wondering....why? Why wouldn’t he release the evidence? I just don’t get to.

Makes you wonder why he didn’t just come out with the evidence that would clear everyone. If he did he wouldn’t be in this mess. Really does make you wonder. mmmmm, I’m wondering....why? Why wouldn’t he release the evidence? I just don’t get to.

He might be officially bankrupt, but he wouldn't be declaring the millions the scum placed in a Hong Kong bank account to buy his silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back