Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m so, so thankful for your sympathy.

Your continued (7 times now) gift of 4 pts speaks volumes and I might add despite fielding an older side.

Valiant. That’s love.

And those who aren't too young to remember are too old to remember!

I actually remember it vividly I remember having an allergic reaction watching it at the hospital and the freo fans gave a standing o at 3/4 time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But seriously I hope they just miss the finals but think they’re on the right track, cos that style of footy ain’t winning much

But seriously I hope they just miss the finals but think they’re on the right track, cos that style of footy ain’t winning much

Except games against North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon mods gave me a rules infraction from congratulating them on their win. As long as North Melbourne exists, Essendon fans will continue to melt lmao

Essendon mods gave me a rules infraction from congratulating them on their win. As long as North Melbourne exists, Essendon fans will continue to melt lmao

sorry about that m8, maybe we should make a dedicated north thread on our board.....cause you live in our heads and all........

Last edited:

Ummm ok?

sorry about that m8, maybe we should make a dedicated north thread on our board.....cause you live in our heads and all........
I don’t think giving sympathy is living in someone’s head. We are just giving our deepest sympathies even though the number of days will just keep on growing.

I know low hanging fruit to keep quoting 6100+ days since * last iota of success, but just thinking about it now and Jesus Christ, that was a long time ago. I was in grade 5!
Of course, the memory of the most nefarious and infamous drugs scandal in Australian sports that resulted in 12 * players being suspended and branded for life as “convicted drug cheats” is more fresh in my mind.

Of course, the memory of the most nefarious and infamous drugs scandal in Australian sports that resulted in 12 * players being suspended and branded for life as “convicted drug cheats” is more fresh in my mind.
I thought it was a few more than that. Anyway, I'm sure that the boys from the hangar over Tullamarine way will quickly drop in an correct the record. Otherwise, Google for WADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back