Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber in Court yesterday:

“I just couldn’t believe we could do that to a group of young men. I think about it every day … I’m still not over it.”

And * folk still deny anything happened?
I came into post the same quote!!!

Dirty scumbag club.

His defense is that he started taking drugs because he was so shaken up about the * supplements scandal? So, post 2013?

I bet he's hoping like hell that no-one from his time at Geelong is called to the witness stand.
Correct. Brian Cook said his behaviour was erratic at the Cats and thought it bad enough to ask him if he was on the gear to which he never said how Thommo responded

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, sorry. I don't buy this story.

Saying Bang Bang just knocked on his door, so he let him in and then they ended up smoking ice together.

He is hanging himself.

I'd like to know how this ended up in the Magistrates Court. Joe Blow would have ended up in the County. He should have never initially made bail either. This is dodgy as all ****

Surely he was on the **** prior to being at Essendon, his last 18 months at Geelong we’re erratic.

He's going to bull**** to try to stay of jail, so would anyone else in that position.

The thing that shits me about this is the incredibly soft approach by the D.P.P.

Thompson has either given people up, or has lined the right pockets with money.

1) Should never have gotten bail.
2) Should never have been prosecuted in the Magistrates Court
3) Should get nothing less than a minimum 30 month sentence (12-18 months jail)

If he is found guilty, walks without jail, and the D.P.P. don't appeal, then this is as legit as a 3 dollar bill.

He's going to bull**** to try to stay of jail, so would anyone else in that position.

The thing that ****s me about this is the incredibly soft approach by the D.P.P.

If he is found guilty, walks without jail, and the D.P.P. don't appeal, then this is as legit as a 3 dollar bill.

Here's a better article. 839gm's of MDMA was found but contaminated by the cops, so DNA couldn't be ascertained.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing that ****s me about this is the incredibly soft approach by the D.P.P.

That right there would be the hot tip.

Bomber and his bikie mate have probably tatted on the higher ups.

Substances allegedly found in Mr Thompson’s bedroom area included 481 ecstasy tablets also defined as being 134.6 grams of MDA,

Commercial quantity:

5½ Xanax tablets and methamphetamine, as well as two sets of digital scales, eight hard drives, four ice pipes and a shoe box filled with clear resealable bags.

Items to traffic:

In a magnetic box in a shared mezzanine area were eight clear bags containing 33.1 grams of crystal meth

Traffickable quantity:

The court previously heard that a further 839.7 grams of what was believed to be MDMA was contaminated by the clandestine drug unit so DNA could not be found.

BBUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!

How many OTHER exhibits have they stuffed up in the last 24 months?

I'll bet it's NOUGHT! They're still pulling crap right under the noses of an ongoing royal commission.

He should have got 5 years minimum jail on the bottom with the 839.7 grams thrown in, and there's still no way he should avoid at least a year in the nick.

Last edited:
Bomber and his bikie mate have probably tatted on the higher ups.

Thompson, possibly. I very much doubt the other bloke has though.

Don't discount the power of sprinkling green fairy dust on the problem.

Trading cryptocurrency to make a living, really? Surely he could have worked with James Hird in his business (?) selling chocolates out of the back of his car at markets and school fairs.
Im sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think he was trading it for fun not to make a living.

Trading shares/crypto while chewing your face off on the gear doesn't really sound like a great money making strategy. :think:

Im sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think he was trading it for fun not to make a living.

Trading shares/crypto while chewing your face off on the gear doesn't really sound like a great money making strategy. :think:
Great way to pass the time when there is only 3 sleeps until christmas

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, your wrong, again, crypto goes hand in hand with the dark web and purchasing cheap controlled substances online.

Or so I’ve heard...

$3 million worth of "fun"?

I don't want him to get pinched, but this is a circus playing out here.

Amphetamine use has been shown to improve cognitive function when proper dosage is applied.

$3 million worth
Didn't Mr Thompson have some kind of land investment that went gangbusters after it was rezoned by the state government and dealt him and a few of his old Esendonian chums a cool shed load of moolah?

3 mill would be beer money for him.

Didn't Mr Thompson have some kind of land investment that went gangbusters after it was rezoned by the state government and dealt him and a few of his old Esendonian chums a cool shed load of moolah?

3 mill would be beer money for him.

Rezoned by some of those he bought with rumour has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back