Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I see the Bombers are going for another of their elaborately unsuccessful coaching succession plans.
Who is it this time, Rutten, Caracalla, Hird?

Maybe they should bring back Bomber, or Sheedy. At least those blokes could coach.

Woosha will have a lot of incentive to (a) make the finals, (b) develop young players, (c) build a game plan, knowing that he'll be back in Perth by October 2020.

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Captain Bringdown Woosha is already moping around the joint like a bottle of stale piss, this will only make it worse.

They'll end up arseholing him by Round 12 anyway.

They'll lose ten of the first 12 and sack him, then because serious teams are treating them as a bye and the like, they'll win seven of their last eight or similar and get all up and about again.

Then in trade period 2020 they'll get all super excited about someone like Will Hoskin Elliott coming into free agency and Dodo will snare him and blah blah blah.

Last edited:

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh wow Rutten speaks A grade AFLese bullshit. Scott like:

“There is a clear strategy in place for entering our next phase as a football program. With this transition plan, I’ll be able to continue to work closely with the players while building on my understanding of the broader role and there is no better person to learn from than Woosh.

“While I am excited by the opportunity ahead, going into next season having Woosh here to steer the ship will be incredibly important and I’ll certainly be utilising all opportunities to be exposed to various aspects of the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom