Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a hint.

No one wants you here.

I get tagged into it pal, so I play along.

If all you princesses get so outraged at what’s been said about your little tin pot club in a banter thread, then maybe you are the ones who shouldn’t be here…

One thing we can all agree is the the AFL’s red headed stepchild, the Gold Coast Suns, has been an unmitigated failure. They have been completely uncompetitive.

The Suns would be by far the most disgraceful club in well over 100 years of AFL/ VFL history if not for the fact that their complete failure to win a final has been matched by another team which also ran a systematic doping regime. Not only has * been so inept that even a failed doping regime has been insufficient to enable it to win a final, it has also left the indelible stain of drug cheating on the club that will last forever.

One thing we can all agree is the the AFL’s red headed stepchild, the Gold Coast Suns, has been an unmitigated failure. They have been completely uncompetitive.

The Suns would be by far the most disgraceful club in well over 100 years of AFL/ VFL history if not for the fact that their complete failure to win a final has been matched by another team which also ran a systematic doping regime. Not only has * been so inept that even a failed doping regime has been insufficient to enable it to win a final, it has also left the indelible stain of drug cheating on the club that will last forever.
1633733606416.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, what’s this I hear about Essendon and something to do with injections or drugs or something?

I was 2 years into primary school when Essendon last won a final, and now I'm nearly 4 years out of uni.
My youngest brother was born the year they last won a final.
campaigners doing his year 12 VCE this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back