Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE

You will beat us at some point won’t you??

I mean, we’re not exactly in the middle of a dynasty here?
6538 days. We beat you the only time it counted - from 33 points behind. The streak is alive due to us streaming rolling you. So good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at these * posters coming into this thread having just beaten a side without a coach, suffered major outs to H&S protocols, has its best player sitting out due to cancer and is undergoing a proper footy department review.

The effort tonight showed where they are at as a footy club and still they believe they will make it! LOL!

Have fun trying to scrape into the finals only to lose one again. If they can even manage that.

The hard truth for *Essendon is their list profile is totally wrong and will need a total cleanout to build enough talent to sustain success.

They should get back into the frozen water business. Maybe this time they can get away with it.

Bill cries on a regular basis, he’s an emotional wreck, life hasn’t been kind to him.

Did he ever tell you the real reason he hates the Bombers so much?
Three weeks till you nuke your account. Make the most of it.

I’ll be here all year William, win, lose or draw, I’d like to think you will too but we both know that won’t happen, you’re too weak for that, proven squib.
Why did you disappear for 3 months?

I’ll be here all year win, lose or draw?

I’ll help you out - f*cking coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back