Media Systemic Cheating of the SIM - A Tony Lynn 15 Examination.

Do You Think the SIM is Rigged?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have always been a sceptic. Growing up my mother was into all sorts of witch craft, seances and supernatural pursuits. Strange things always happened in our house. I became immune to it and was always the one to question and need to be fully aware of all facts before committing to belief.

When I started my SFA journey back in season 23 I took some time to get used to it. In my first few seasons I got sucked in and was continually questioning what was real and how certain things happened. In a nutshell something just did not seem right. Some of my heroes are journalists like Denham Hitchcock who are fantastic investigative journalists and always question. Other heroes include Audrey Bitoni, Samantha Chiari and Angie Asimus...nothing to do with investigative journalism so I digress.

Over the past few years I have lifted the lid on many SFA rorts. How Ant Bear cheated his way to a top 10 beez finish and I also started my investigation of the SIM and match results. Refer below links.

Each season why do clubs such as the Mount Buller Demons win so many matches that even they must be embarrassed?

If you feel that this is all manipulated you are not alone.

I am very close to finally uncovering the truth behind how the results in this beautiful game of ours are largely predetermined and created by the "faceless men" of the SFA. I am yet to understand the "why" of this but can confirm there is very little that is "random" about the SIM. Trying to put this together has been a harrowing experience, there are plenty of the behind the scenes "manipulators" that do not want this published. You may have noticed I have not been as active recently and that has a lot to do with what I have been working on.

So I plan to finalise this in the coming weeks and give the honesty that so many of you good people on here deserve.

Wish me luck and if my account mysteriously gets closed you will know why.

I have always been a sceptic. Growing up my mother was into all sorts of witch craft, seances and supernatural pursuits. Strange things always happened in our house. I became immune to it and was always the one to question and need to be fully aware of all facts before committing to belief.

When I started my SFA journey back in season 23 I took some time to get used to it. In my first few seasons I got sucked in and was continually questioning what was real and how certain things happened. In a nutshell something just did not seem right. Some of my heroes are journalists like Denham Hitchcock who are fantastic investigative journalists and always question. Other heroes include Audrey Bitoni, Samantha Chiari and Angie Asimus...nothing to do with investigative journalism so I digress.

Over the past few years I have lifted the lid on many SFA rorts. How Ant Bear cheated his way to a top 10 beez finish and I also started my investigation of the SIM and match results. Refer below links.

Each season why do clubs such as the Mount Buller Demons win so many matches that even they must be embarrassed?

I am very close to finally uncovering the truth behind how the results in this beautiful game of ours are largely predetermined and created by the "faceless men" of the SFA. I am yet to understand the "why" of this but can confirm there is very little that is "random" about the SIM. Trying to put this together has been a harrowing experience, there are plenty of the behind the scenes "manipulators" that do not want this published. You may have noticed I have not been as active recently and that has a lot to do with what I have been working on.

So I plan to finalise this in the coming weeks and give the honesty that so many of you good people on here deserve.

#landfill

Why haven't you finished your post to like ratio thread? I've been cheated out of a top spot there.

Should be used to it by now.

Here's a conspiracy for you... Crushy mysteriously got himself banned for a month the day of the month before the last day of the Bombers and Royals match thread. Work that one out...

Why haven't you finished your post to like ratio thread? I've been cheated out of a top spot there.
I did one of them a few seasons ago. Maybe it was before you were 'born' in the league.

It kinda got slammed because I forgot the 'like' button didn't come in until much later, so the post-like ratio isn't a good indicator :p

Here's a conspiracy for you... Crushy mysteriously got himself banned for a month the day of the month before the last day of the Bombers and Royals match thread. Work that one out...

You have too much baggage for me to deal with mate, I mean it was fun, whilst it lasted ... but seriously man ... drop the man crush ;)

You should seen the Furies game yesterday.
We had about 5 shots at goal to win the game, each shot was resimmed so it became a point, all to prevent us from winning and to stop the Swamprats getting relegated.
I've spoken to 5 senior representatives from around the league about this issue and we are not taking it lightly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back utensil, hopefully you behave from now on.

Sure ..... that is highly likely to happen. What ever helps you sleep at night princess ;)

I did one of them a few seasons ago. Maybe it was before you were 'born' in the league.

It kinda got slammed because I forgot the 'like' button didn't come in until much later, so the post-like ratio isn't a good indicator :p

Gold Digger!

Other things Tony Lynn 15 believes

- That the Earth is flat
- That the moon landing was staged
- That vaccines cause autism
- That Covid isn’t real
Yeah maybe but my 5g reception is through the roof since I got vaxxed

Mate this is well overdue and you are very brave to bring this in to the open, well done and good luck :thumbsu:

Mate this is well overdue and you are very brave to bring this in to the open, well done and good luck :thumbsu:

I think all pre sim sims should be posted. Just so I know where to centrebet the mofo!

You should seen the Furies game yesterday.
We had about 5 shots at goal to win the game, each shot was resimmed so it became a point, all to prevent us from winning and to stop the Swamprats getting relegated.
I've spoken to 5 senior representatives from around the league about this issue and we are not taking it lightly.

Oh boy, it is all starting to come out now.

Back