ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Unsure. But as has been stated before everything checks out.

Wines goes and gets Port a good Pick.
Crouch goes to port on the same money.
Crows get pick 2
Crouch and gf stay in Adelaide

Watch this space
I don't think Wines wants to leave though?? Well not any more.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
Oct 3, 2003
The East Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
interesting timing with the club releasing a vid on Youtube today taking about the ongoing construction at West Lakes.... promoting the current facilities...
That's just a segment from the TV show. I think they've been copping it, because the perception is the facilities are substandard.

GreyCrow

TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
interesting timing with the club releasing a vid on Youtube today taking about the ongoing construction at West Lakes.... promoting the current facilities...
It could also be a message to the developers and State Government ( in the same way footy managers promote other interested clubs) that we already have a home so sweeten the deal to make us move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skittlebrew

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard Talia may be heading to Bombers.....

Rumours are wild at the moment
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense from the Dons perspective but I enjoy rumors, keep em coming.

*edit forgot the Truck connection but still highly unlikely

For Fantasia. Or Francis. Maybe I would.
Fantasia is worthless at this point. Francis? Is there light at the end of that tunnel?

Last edited:

xazos79

All Australian
Aug 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard Talia may be heading to Bombers.....

Rumours are wild at the moment
While Talia doesn't strike me as one who'd ever want to lead the Crows. His leadership qualities have always been talked about. Then the connection he'd have with Truck...... it would have to be a play/coach combo deal.

Crow Envy

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Talia was on Nine last night and said he didn’t know what the future held given the clubs direction.

The only club he would go to would be a contender, he’s not moving from one basket case to another. The rumour is bullshit.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
While Talia doesn't strike me as one who'd ever want to lead the Crows. His leadership qualities have always been talked about. Then the connection he'd have with Truck...... it would have to be a play/coach combo deal.
I just think Essendon are extremely bad at stopping teams from scoring. There is a solid chance that by the end of this weekend they end up with the 2nd worst Points Against in the entire league.

And they were still technically in finals contention last week.

I thought they’d be a team that might be into Hartigan, but yeah, Talia probably makes more sense

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Talia is one bloke I would absolutely hate to lose at this stage.
Yes, and just can't see it. Great clubman and leader. Talia would be identified (in terms of the rebuild) as one of the most important people at the club. Not going anywhere would be my assessment. Wouldn't be surprised if we extend him for a couple more seasons, sooner rather than later.

Keep the rumours coming though. Good fun. I remember last year, at this time, over half our list was apparently on the way out.

Top Bottom