coolknot

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourne Heart, Boston
Feel free to post Tasmanian jumpers made by you right here in this thread.

quick one, incorporates what they would want to have of their guernsey, state colours and their state

tasmaniai.gif

First one has a bit too much yellow for me. If it is to be your main colour on that guernsey then the shorts have to be the main colour.

The second I like better but doesn't mean I'd pick it for their guernsey.

On both, the shorts can't be multicoloured on the front and back :eek:

Good effort though :thumbsu:

First one has a bit too much yellow for me. If it is to be your main colour on that guernsey then the shorts have to be the main colour.

The second I like better but doesn't mean I'd pick it for their guernsey.

On both, the shorts can't be multicoloured on the front and back :eek:

Good effort though :thumbsu:
How about now?
HOME:
f019ud.png

AWAY:
vihflt.png

The two tone shorts wouldnt work for a Collingwood vs Geelong game, for example, because they both have dark home shorts and if either wore two tone away shorts one side would be white and one side would be dark.

Sure it looks nice on paper but it is not practical

Exactly:thumbsu:

TasConcept.gif

I just can't see them using anything other than the Map of Tassie.
So here's a mix of the old (the State of Origin logo) and the new (the side striping).

The state jumper is a great jumper but not appropriate for an AFL club IMO. I like the South Oz & Big V jumpers as well. Seeing the state games with the old jumpers is fantastic. Any future Tas AFL team will most likely be a financially stuffed Victorian team sent here by the AFL. So Tas will only (maybe) get what its given. If we ever get a team it will bring its past history/colours with it. Thats if we ever get a look in to the AFL anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im from Tassie. I always hate the 'T' that goes in the middle of the map.
I think everyone knows its a map of Tasmania. Don't need the 'T'.

quick one, incorporates what they would want to have of their guernsey, state colours and their state

tasmaniai.gif

nice one Crow Throw. I like the idea of having the bottom of the island on there. As an old woodville fan, i would love to see green and gold/yellow on an afl jumper. I have no idea about using paint etc..but how about whipping up a GWS Pioneers(i like this name) using green and gold..

I just can't see them using anything other than the Map of Tassie.
So here's a mix of the old (the State of Origin logo) and the new (the side striping).
Why is that??

Here's a quick design I knocked up
tassiebasedonsooupload.png

This is what I think the jumper should/would look like if North Hobart FC, who are the most successful state league club in Tassie, were granted an AFL license. The colours are based on the Tassie SOO jumper and the design is based on the North Hobart jumper which is exactly the same as Melbourne's and they are also the Demons, but they would have to change this upon entering the AFL, so they would become the Tasmania Devils

This is what I think the jumper should/would look like if North Hobart FC, who are the most successful state league club in Tassie, were granted an AFL license.s
That sounds like a way to alienate all the Tasmanian football fans that don't support North Hobart.

Was looking for a pic of the jumper from my Junior Footy Club, could only find this

Under17forwebsite.jpg

Keeps state colours, and the Tassie "Tiger" turns into a panther to avoid richmond cracking the sads like collingwood did with port.

l_00112315698043bd897155da21a565ae.png

Inspiration comes mainly from the South Sydney NRL strip in regards to the hoops/horizontal stripes. Tried to use a yellow/gold for a trim rather than using it as a main colour. Also half considered a solid number without highlight. The smaller logo (deliberate so as not to take away from the solid image the hoops attempt to portray) could be placed lower down the guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Tasmanian Team Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back