Media Tasty Tasty Pies: The Official Season 25 Mid-Season Survey Results Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My only issue with tennis is that im not ranked #1 in the world.

I feel like its my turn
Bit like me - the only reason I'm not the world's greatest golfer is the fact that I have no ability.

Play with us! The new tournament starts soon
I just dont have the spare time atm. I am nearly on an extended holiday. Maybe then i will.

Bit like me - the only reason I'm not the world's greatest golfer is the fact that I have no ability.
Its just not fair. When is it our turn!

Ranking discrimination

What about some furie pie
View attachment 500557
I was thinking more, poontang pie!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get back into this shall we.
Now we move on to the league's favourite posters from each team!
First up:
Baghdad Bombers
upload_2018-5-25_12-3-37.png

Not even a competition here for KohPhi. 66% of the vote, ahead of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 with 16% and 8% respectively.
Huge credit clearly being given here to KohPhi for the turnaround of the Bombers.

Coney Island Warriors
upload_2018-5-25_12-4-42.png

Wooshette is voted as the best Warrior poster in her return season, just ahead of ever-present rookie BLERN. Veterans Frankston Rover, BigJoeD_ and DapperJong tie as the 3rd favourite.

Dragons FFC
upload_2018-5-25_12-8-35.png

PhenomenalV1 claims the title as the favourite Dragon of the league with 30% of the vote, ahead of Blaze Storm and The Half Back. I would change my vote to THB now but alas.

East Side Hawks
upload_2018-5-25_12-11-11.png

Little surprise here to see The Filth Wizard claim the mantle as the favourite Hawk of the league, with 36% of the vote. I humbly accept 2nd here, thanks for the love. Agent93 with 13% takes third, with a few votes for newbies por_please_ya, YearOfTheRoos and NinjaSwan.

Fighting Furies FFC
upload_2018-5-25_12-31-59.png

Newcomer rfctiger74 is voted as the league's favourite Fury, just ahead of JackNah_8. "Captain" (?) Wacky Tiger takes third with 13% of the votes.

Gumbies FFC
upload_2018-5-25_12-33-25.png

Much maligned captain Golumless is perhaps surprisingly the league's favourite Gumby, taking the title ahead of tied second place recipients Quivorir (who may be eyeing a captaincy spot again) and rookie third person afficionado Jade.

Gold City Royals
upload_2018-5-25_12-34-51.png
Royals captain Blacky and league admin Cloud_ tie here for the league's favourite Royals poster. Thatsapaddlin and GreyCrow take third place, well behind the top two.

Las Vegas Bears
upload_2018-5-25_12-36-4.png

Jeez, as if his ego wasn't already huge... JoshWoodenSpoon takes out the most comprehensive survey victory in the entire survey, picking up 75% of all votes for the best Bears poster. ArgusTuft and Doctor Gero take the second and third places, nowhere near the popularity of their captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back