Teams that have lost to the "worst team in history" tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Late last year Matthew "Goldfish with Alzheimers" Lloyd declared Gold Coast to have the worst list in History.

https://www.themorningbulletin.com....s-will-have-the-worst-list-ever-put-/3550600/

By history of course, he is referring to the vast expanse of time between the end of 2016 and now,

As a warm up for the season proper, I present to you, the first team to lose to the worst team in AFL History.

western-bulldogs.png

Whats that? It's only JLT, it doesn't matter! We didn't have our full side in! The great Tom Boyd who is worth every cent from that one time he played a great game wasn't in the side. That other guy with the bleached hair wasn't playing either!

Take comfort in your cheap consolations.

I look forward to adding more to the list as the worst team in history cuts a swathe through the competition and to Matthew Lloyds already diminished reputation.

Also, * you Matt

Assumed from the title the fred was about Freo and was cautious to respond since we have lost to them one or two times.

So why isn’t this about Freo anyway? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More chance of me getting sex from a Brazilian Supermodel, (male or female, NTTAWWT), than us making the AFL Finals.
Are we entered into any other competitions? We may have a chance in those.
Stewie would s**t in the pie eating comp as an example.

I am concerned they only beat us by a few points. I think it's time Gold Coast are handed another priority pick.

It's nice to see a bit of positivity from Suns supporters on here, they've been through a lot.
What d'ya reckon fellas, Finals this year?

Wait until we start winning more often, all 2 of us are going to be unbearable to deal with here.

I am concerned they only beat us by a few points. I think it's time Gold Coast are handed another priority pick.

Who was our first one?

Wait until we start winning more often, all 2 of us are going to be unbearable to deal with here.

Never know, some of the 30,000 that recently joined Rihcmond may turncoat to the suns and quadruple your membership base. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back