Terror in Berlin

Remove this Banner Ad

My posts speak for themselves....I'm just waiting for the post-mortem scene now.

Funny how there was only 1 phone camera working & no CCtv footage.o_O....Truly a coincidence.

5f90af9edcdd144a1826d302ded867bc

Can't see any body-parts ground into the road? 12 Dead & 50 injured huh?

Must be my imagination.

Answer the question, do you believe all that died (and injured) are actors? Simple yes or no will suffice.

It's funny how the rhetoric on these terror attacks is so consistently weak and inaccurate now that we don't know what the facts are when politicians speak about them. Daniel Andrews on the foiled Xmas day attack in Melbourne said that it was not an act of faith, but of evil. I don't know whether to take him literally, or whether he is just another politician denying that religion has any part in these attacks.

Policitcal correctness. Would want to be called Islamaphobic.

I get that's what their selling, yes....I'm not seeing the same concern for Afghan's, Syrians, Iraqi's, Yemeni's, Libyan's, Somalians or Hondurans though, however.

I'm sure you get the picture.
Why would there be the same concern for those places?

Most people are more concerned about things which strike closer to home. Berlin is a regular destination for Australians, many people would feel close to Germany, I'm not sure if the majority of Australians would know that Yemen even existed.

Not many people care about what's going on in Honduras or Afghanistan.

That's the reality. Deal with it.

I wonder how long before supremacist groups start killing coloured people and muslims.

It's a function of when not if
In Germany never again
Places like Bulgaria it is probably already happening
France,depends if the left finds away to steal the elections off Le Pen.If that happens look out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Germany never again
Places like Bulgaria it is probably already happening
France,depends if the left finds away to steal the elections off Le Pen.If that happens look out

My gut feel France will have a fragile coalition leaning further to the left. This may prove a breeding ground for the loonie right who feel further disenfranchised.

German newspaper apologizing for false news on Frankfurt rapes stories. Pity the Neo-Nazi Alt-Right supporters on here didn't have the cognitive ability to see through this s**t!

http://www.news.com.au/world/fake-n...d/news-story/1b52bc617051867f9b15e7a0c1dfff0c

FAKE NEWS PLAGUE

The ‘rioting sex mob’ is one of a string of recent ‘fake news’ stories targeting refugees in Germany. Reports of a mob changing ‘Allahu akbar’ before setting alight Germany’s oldest church was quickly shown to be false. Another falsely alleged that a refugee who posed with Chancellor Angela Merkel for a ‘selfie’ had ties to terrorism.

FAKE NEWS PLAGUE

The ‘rioting sex mob’ is one of a string of recent ‘fake news’ stories targeting refugees in Germany. Reports of a mob changing ‘Allahu akbar’ before setting alight Germany’s oldest church was quickly shown to be false. Another falsely alleged that a refugee who posed with Chancellor Angela Merkel for a ‘selfie’ had ties to terrorism.

How does a church fake burning down fail verification?

It's better to be first and wrong than to be right and second.
When you see the most recently replied to thread on this board from the main forum page is titled "Terror in Berlin" and the reply was "a moment ago" you instantly hit the news websites up. Thankfully nothing new has happened there.

When you see the most recently replied to thread on this board from the main forum page is titled "Terror in Berlin" and the reply was "a moment ago" you instantly hit the news websites up.
Really?

I just read the most recent reply to the thread. I dunno, just seems like the simplest option.

German newspaper apologizing for false news on Frankfurt rapes stories. Pity the Neo-Nazi Alt-Right supporters on here didn't have the cognitive ability to see through this s**t!

Collogne, Rotterdam, German, Swedish assault epidemics.. didn't happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back