Society/Culture The Abortion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you actually this stupid or are you just pretending to be?
So you don’t understand the quote

Why are you so afraid of rape accusations that you are claim you’re watching another country for false claims?

Nothing to refute the stats of 0.3-1.5% of all accusations being false and leading to an arrest? Can you provide a source for your “heaps of college” point. You’ve still yet to do that

Moreover, official figures suggest the number of rapes and sexual assaults which are never reported or prosecuted far outweighs the number of men convicted of rape because of fake accusations.
Indeed it far outweighs the number of fake accusations, period.
Figures from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics suggest only 35% of all sexual assaults are even reported to the police.”

“The idea that lots of men are going to prison because they've been falsely accused of rape isn't supported by that study.”
And the part you selectively left out of your quote:

According to Sandra Newman, every academic study on the issue finds that the most common type of fake accuser is actually a teenage girl trying to get out of trouble.
Often it's her parents who report the "rape" attempt. The studies suggest the false accusation can often stem from something as absurd as finding an excuse for missing curfew.”

So the most common fake accusers are teenagers and their parents. And at maximum only 10% of accusations are false (although pretty much no study says it’s that high), how many are these college girls faking to get away with cheating? What number do you define as “heaps”?

I mean In Britain over about 4-5 years they had a total of 216, all up.

So what is this number that is “heaps of college girls”? Since statistically they’re not the most common fake accuser, and statistically the number of fake accusations leading to arrest is incredibly low.

So you don’t understand the quote

Why are you so afraid of rape accusations that you are claim you’re watching another country for false claims?

Nothing to refute the stats of 0.3-1.5% of all accusations being false and leading to an arrest? Can you provide a source for your “heaps of college” point. You’ve still yet to do that

Moreover, official figures suggest the number of rapes and sexual assaults which are never reported or prosecuted far outweighs the number of men convicted of rape because of fake accusations.
Indeed it far outweighs the number of fake accusations, period.
Figures from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics suggest only 35% of all sexual assaults are even reported to the police.”

“The idea that lots of men are going to prison because they've been falsely accused of rape isn't supported by that study.”
And the part you selectively left out of your quote:

According to Sandra Newman, every academic study on the issue finds that the most common type of fake accuser is actually a teenage girl trying to get out of trouble.
Often it's her parents who report the "rape" attempt. The studies suggest the false accusation can often stem from something as absurd as finding an excuse for missing curfew.”

So the most common fake accusers are teenagers and their parents. And at maximum only 10% of accusations are false (although pretty much no study says it’s that high), how many are these college girls faking to get away with cheating? What number do you define as “heaps”?

I mean In Britain over about 4-5 years they had a total of 216, all up.

So what is this number that is “heaps of college girls”? Since statistically they’re not the most common fake accuser, and statistically the number of fake accusations leading to arrest is incredibly low.

Okay first, I never made any claims about the percentage of rape accusations that are false. Your british studies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I said that in cases of false rape accusations on US college campuses (meaning, cases that are actually proven to be false), a lot of them are motivated by women who had sex outside of a consensual relationship, and used damage control after their partner has found out, which is backed up by your own article. Do you get it now dummy?

Okay first, I never made any claims about the percentage of rape accusations that are false. Your british studies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I said that in cases of false rape accusations (meaning, cases that are actually proven to be false), a lot of them are motivated by women who had sex outside of a consensual relationship, and used damage control after their partner has found out, which is backed up by your own article. Do you get it now dummy?

That’s not what you said at all. You said:

(consider that heaps of false rape claims on US college campuses are the result of women cheating on their boyfriends, then claiming it was rape so their boyfriend won't break up with them after he's found out)

That isn’t backed up by the article. The article says most are by teens and their parents to avoid trouble such as missing curfew, skipping, school or cheating.

It doesn’t even say a lot of because of doing it outside of a relationship. It just says the main reasons are emotional and lists that as ONE

So again, what is this number for “heaps of college girls”? You explicitly stated it as I’ve shown with your quote.

It’s a bit weird that you’re so stressed about rape accusations that you’re tracking stats in another country though...

It’s a bit weird that you’re so stressed about rape accusations that you’re tracking stats in another country though...

It's a bit weird you're so stressed about about a simple observation that you're claiming that I claimed things which I never claimed and then trawling the internet to quote statistics that have nothing to do with what I said. You're sitting there refuting statements which I never made, like you're having an argument with yourself.

It doesn’t even say a lot of because of doing it outside of a relationship.

"Most false allegations were used to cover up other behaviour such as adultery or skipping school"

So again, what is this number for “heaps of college girls”? You explicitly stated it as I’ve shown with your quote.

Okay, I'll try this one more time. At no point did I say "heaps of college girls falsely accuse men of rape." At no point did I say "heaps of rape accusations are false".

I said:

"heaps of false rape claims on US college campuses are the result of women cheating on their boyfriends, then claiming it was rape"

Meaning that if you take all the false rape accusations that happen on US college campuses in isolation, that are actually proven to be false, most of them are the result of women cheating on their boyfriend and using rape as damage control.

It's a bit weird you're so stressed about about a simple observation that you're claiming that I claimed things which I never claimed and then trawling the internet to quote statistics that have nothing to do with what I said. You're sitting there refuting statements which I never made, like you're having an argument with yourself.

"Most false allegations were used to cover up other behaviour such as adultery or skipping school"

Okay, I'll try this one more time. At no point did I say "heaps of college girls falsely accuse men of rape." At no point did I say "heaps of rape accusations are false".

I said:

"heaps of false rape claims on US college campuses are the result of women cheating on their boyfriends, then claiming it was rape"

Meaning that if you take all the false rape accusations that happen on US college campuses in isolation, that are actually proven to be false, most of them are the result of women cheating on their boyfriend and using rape as damage control.
lol you even agree and quote that it uses it as an example. And that it’s just one example then try to claim it’s the “main reason”

So what is the number? I’d say for it to be “heaps” there would need to be a large number. If there’s 2 false claims on campuses and both are a result of cheating, that’s not heaps

So no. Your attempt to claim it was in perspective was false. Claiming that “heaps” of something occurs is suggesting that a large number occurs, not that a small number occurs but it’s the majority of that tiny number

As someone else said. Dig up stupid.

Probably best not to argue with creepy blokes who are obsessed with following and arguing about the minuscule issue of false rape allegations

Melbourne lost as a result of west coast being better than us heaps of times this year

Well I mean it was only two. But it was two of two. So therefore it’s heaps

What idiotic backtracking

lol you even agree and quote that it uses it as an example. And that it’s just one example then try to claim it’s the “main reason”

So what is the number? I’d say for it to be “heaps” there would need to be a large number. If there’s 2 false claims on campuses and both are a result of cheating, that’s not heaps

So no. Your attempt to claim it was in perspective was false. Claiming that “heaps” of something occurs is suggesting that a large number occurs, not that a small number occurs but it’s the majority of that tiny number

As someone else said. Dig up stupid.

Probably best not to argue with creepy blokes who are obsessed with following and arguing about the minuscule issue of false rape allegations

So are you suggesting that 2 false rape accusations happen per year. Per month? What?

You're hilarious. Can't believe I'm arguing with such a simpleton.

You've spent 2 pages arguing over statistics that have zero correlation to what I said. Now you're making claims about the number of false rape accusations that occur, which you obviously know nothing about. Let me give you a clue: there was 14.61 million students enrolled on US college campuses in 2018 (56% of them were female) and 8% of allegations are false according to the FBI stat from your article.

Last edited:
So are you suggesting that 2 false rape accusations happen per year. Per month? What?

You're hilarious. Can't believe I'm arguing with such a simpleton.

Is there anyone here good with math who can calculate the % of false rape accusations on college campuses to show this simpleton how stupid he is?

In 2018, there was 14.61 million students enrolled in US college campuses (56% of them were female).

56% of 14.61 million, divided by the number of rape accusations as a whole (don't know how to ascertain this but the apparent number of college women who claim to be victims of rape is 1 in 5).

Then 8% of the previous above number (8% of rape allegations are false according to FBI stat from your article) will give you an approximation of how many false rape allegations are believed to occur on US college campuses.
The 2 was an example. My god. You’re an absolute simpleton.

Why is it always the guys who are over the top about false accusations are always dead set brain dead?

You’re a google detective and not even a good one lol. The 1 in 5 star is all forms of sexual assault. Not 1 in 5 college women claiming to be raped. By the look of the report it includes harassment too.

So again. You claimed that heaps of false accusations occur as a result of college students cheating on their partners. What number is heaps?

11.2% of college students, male and female report experiencing sexual violence

So 1,163,500

Let’s say 70% of those are women.

So 814,450

Only 20% report it to police

So 162,890

8% are false accusations

So 13,031

1.2% of those false accusations will actually lead somewhere

So 156

So you’re saying that 156 false accusations that led to a charge or arrest, and the majority at for emotional protection reasons as opposed to malicious

Let’s be generous and call it 75% majority

So 117

So there’s 117 possible cases

How many of those 117 makes it heaps?

That’s not even yearly stats. That’s using current registered students. And using a survey conducted some of which data was obtained over multiple years

So we’ve got an Aussie guy, tracking 117 possible cases of something happening, in another country, over numerous years, and making grand claims about it.

I’m quite sure you’re on a watch list somewhere

The 2 was an example. My god. You’re an absolute simpleton.

Why is it always the guys who are over the top about false accusations are always dead set brain dead?

You’re a google detective and not even a good one lol. The 1 in 5 star is all forms of sexual assault. Not 1 in 5 college women claiming to be raped. By the look of the report it includes harassment too.

So again. You claimed that heaps of false accusations occur as a result of college students cheating on their partners. What number is heaps?

11.2% of college students, male and female report experiencing sexual violence

So 1,163,500

Let’s say 70% of those are women.

So 814,450

Only 20% report it to police

So 162,890

8% are false accusations

So 13,031

1.2% of those false accusations will actually lead somewhere

So 156

So you’re saying that 156 false accusations that led to a charge or arrest, and the majority at for emotional protection reasons as opposed to malicious

Let’s be generous and call it 75% majority

So 117

So there’s 117 possible cases

How many of those 117 makes it heaps?

That’s not even yearly stats. That’s using current registered students. And using a survey conducted some of which data was obtained over multiple years

So we’ve got an Aussie guy, tracking 117 possible cases of something happening, in another country, over numerous years, and making grand claims about it.

I’m quite sure you’re on a watch list somewhere

Aside from your statistics being both completely skewed and unreliable, as well as meaningless because the % of sexual assaults that are reported to police and the number of accusations that are false is inherently unknowable, here's why you're *ed. I made an observation about false rape allegations on US college campuses occurring because the women are trying to save face after cheating on their partners, then you start throwing statistics in my face that have zero correlation to what I actually said. Then you post an article that cites infidelity as a main cause of false rape accusations, and after I pointed it out you tried to spin it as "girls don't want to get in trouble". So now you know that infidelity is a primary motivator in false rape allegations, all that's left for you to argue about is my use of the word "heaps". Pathetic.

Aside from your statistics being both completely skewed and unreliable, as well as meaningless because the % of sexual assaults that are reported to police and the number of accusations that are false is inherently unknowable, here's why you're ******ed. I made an observation about false rape allegations on US college campuses occurring because the women are trying to save face after cheating on their partners, then you start throwing statistics in my face that have zero correlation to what I actually said. Then you post an article that cites infidelity as a main cause of false rape accusations, and after I pointed it out you tried to spin it as "girls don't want to get in trouble". So now you know that infidelity is a primary motivator in false rape allegations, all that's left for you to argue about is my use of the word "heaps". Pathetic.
Lol you literally can’t read. It didn’t site it as the main reason

It’s okay mate. We get it. You’re a creep.

The main worry with abortion is all those dasterdly false accusations of rape! All those women who cheat on their partners and claim rape! It’s happening by the dozens globally! The dozens I tell you

Should’ve known you had no credible opinion when your source was google.

Also. Just to clarify, I’ve mentioned you saying “heaps” in every post. Because that was the issue. You making a grandiose claim about the magnitude of the event

Like literally the study says that the “main” reason is teen girls wanting to avoid trouble and three reasons are listed

The nuffie responds “dur but it says cheating, so if I ignore the rest of it, it actually says the main reason for false rape in all women is cheating”

Jesus. And these people get a say in what women do with their bodies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely the way to get things done. :$

Why not? Has creating legislation in that state “got things done”. It’s like they think abortions don’t happen there. Just a way to control women’s health.

Why should anyone listen to a drunk, and adulterer and men who have never had sex?

Why not? Has creating legislation in that state “got things done”. It’s like they think abortions don’t happen there. Just a way to control women’s health.

Why should anyone listen to a drunk, and adulterer and men who have never had sex?
They may be drunks and adulterers but at least they are not murdering unborn babies.

Probably need to worry about jailing mother’s who drink, smoke, do drugs, speed, eat sushi etc while pregnant too then
Do you agree that if pregnant women want to drink, smoke, do drugs, speed, eat sushi etc that they should be allowed to willy nilly just because "it is their body" despite the KNOWN issues the baby will have?

Society has done a pretty good job of letting women know not to do these things whilst pregnant and the vast majority have taken it on board which is a better tactic than "Do what the government tells you."

Lol you literally can’t read. It didn’t site it as the main reason

It's okay mate. You can't handle being proven wrong so you can have to skirt around the issue and try to obfuscate what the article says.

It’s okay mate. We get it. You’re a creep.

The main worry with abortion is all those dasterdly false accusations of rape! All those women who cheat on their partners and claim rape! It’s happening by the dozens globally! The dozens I tell you

Also. Just to clarify, I’ve mentioned you saying “heaps” in every post. Because that was the issue. You making a grandiose claim about the magnitude of the event

More arguing with yourself about things I never said. I made a correct observation, you threw a fit and spent 2 pages googling completely irrelevant statistics and throwing them in my face.

And your source was rape statistics from britain. LMAO

Do you agree that if pregnant women want to drink, smoke, do drugs, speed, eat sushi etc that they should be allowed to willy nilly just because "it is their body" despite the KNOWN issues the baby will have?

Society has done a pretty good job of letting women know not to do these things whilst pregnant and the vast majority have taken it on board which is a better tactic than "Do what the government tells you."
They are allowed. I don’t want them penalised for it.

So you’re saying abortions should be treated the same yeah?

It's okay mate. You can't handle being proven wrong so you can have to skirt around the issue and try to obfuscate what the article says.

More arguing with yourself about things I never said. I made a correct observation, you threw a fit and spent 2 pages googling completely irrelevant statistics and throwing them in my face.

And your source was rape statistics from britain. LMAO

Lol you’re even quoting it listing multiple reasons and claiming it’s only one. Oh god the level of education in WA is horrible.

Uh. No. One source in the study was Britain. There’s about 14 studies on it...

It’s okay mate. You’re a sociopath who probably has some very rapey tendencies. And are worried about something that no one else is. It’s weird that this isn’t the first time in your posting history that you’ve ranted about false accusations...

Seems reading through posts that pretty much everyone around her has had this with you. You get shown up. Keep digging. Then claim a win

So I’ll give you the win :) just remember, no means no

My ma smoked 30 a day throughout pregnancy, I always tell her I'd be smart if she hadn't done that.

They may be drunks and adulterers but at least they are not murdering unborn babies.

Oh, riiiiight. It’s a health decision. You think abortions aren’t happening in NSW.

I just remembered you’re the poster who thought the pregnant woman in the US who was shot in the stomach should have gone to jail.

Hmm.

They are allowed. I don’t want them penalised for it.

So you’re saying abortions should be treated the same yeah?
So you would be ok with a women being a pack a day smoker from conception all the way through to birth?

Difference is an abortion is a medical procedure that requires other trained parties to do it and since it is something that ends the life of another being the government has no choice but to be involved.

Society should be encouraging women to practice safe sex and if they do get pregnant then to follow through with it (after x weeks). What sort of society thinks it is reasonable for a 6 month pregnant woman to suddenly want an abortion just because a baby might be too much of a hassle for them?

So you would be ok with a women being a pack a day smoker from conception all the way through to birth?

Difference is an abortion is a medical procedure that requires other trained parties to do it and since it is something that ends the life of another being the government has no choice but to be involved.

Society should be encouraging women to practice safe sex and if they do get pregnant then to follow through with it (after x weeks). What sort of society thinks it is reasonable for a 6 month pregnant woman to suddenly want an abortion just because a baby might be too much of a hassle for them?
The government is already involved in selling cigarettes. So why not let them be more involved?

Do you want women who take risky behaviour during pregnancy punished or not? How about a BMI that’s too high on conception? Conceiving at an older age that is higher risk?

I mean surely you’re purely noble stance should protect these babies from all risk, yes?

Hi. She didn't drink back then though. She only started that when she had kids.

Also can’t say I’ve ever had a go at a woman for her choices during pregnancy

Apparently most women get caught out in the first month or so, because they continue drinking as they are unaware they’re oregnant

A good friend got drunk out our Xmas party then found out the next week she was 6 weeks along

Guess i should hate her now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back