Society/Culture The Abortion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"Sanctity of life!"

While also preaching

"More people die from the flu, who cares about this new virus?"

"Serves that Mexican family right for trying to cross the border, their death will be a message to the others!"

The party of hypocracy.

Federal prisoners were killed because Trump was shitty that he lost the election, he broke convention and did it because he could. It was an appropriate coda to a brutal and ugly four years.

Care about murderers being killed but fine with killing babies. Makes sense.

Abortion isn't murder either, it's a woman's right and for some reason people still still have a problem with this. In a secular society "because god" really isn't a good enough reason to deny 50% of a population access to safe and proper healthcare.

I'm an atheist and I still think it's murder. Just because it clearly is.

Abortion isn't murder either, it's a woman's right and for some reason people still still have a problem with this. In a secular society "because god" really isn't a good enough reason to deny 50% of a population access to safe and proper healthcare.
Yep. Women have the right to choose and consentto every part of health care in US except if the want an abortion.
Archaic flat earth country.

I'm an atheist and I still think it's murder. Just because it clearly is.
If people who believe this is murder really want to put their money where their mouth is, they should be paying women to keep and raise their children. Pay them the wage they are foregoing to have the child.

You will see a lot fewer abortions.

If people who believe this is murder really want to put their money where their mouth is, they should be paying women to keep and raise their children. Pay them the wage they are foregoing to have the child.

Plus exercise strong gun control, abolish the death penalty and stop opportunistic drone strikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I suppose they should also pay preventative reparations to the dude who is going to rob the armored vehicle and shoot the guard? What a silly argument.

Tax payers in Australia subsidize the OCP through the PBS and the distribution of free condoms through Planned Parenthood. At what point are individuals required to take responsibility for their own choices?

I do not support anti-abortion legislation. I believe that people should make their own decisions and have access to medical services. My personal belief though, is that abortion for the sake of convenience is morally wrong and should not be normalised as anything other than it is ... the killing of your unborn child.

Like most RWNJ you are duplicitous

You like wars which not only kill combatants but innocents as well and you like the death penalty but removing a bunch of cells from human is "How far we've come"
And the moment its born it can die from any preventable cause because they dont want to spend a cent on it.

Last edited:
Not wanting babies to be killed is crazy now. How far we've come.
How offensive and hypocritical you are.
I'm sure women don't care for your opinion on their own bodies.
You think you can wash away all the white supremacy and climate denial by saying ' I'm an anti-abortionist and people are killing babies '.
Pretty sick stuff from you.

There's something extremely wrong with people that thinks it's okay to put a human down like you would an injured animal but consider it murder to remove a bunch of cells from a woman's body.

This is just mental acrobatics and word play. The fully developed human is also just "a bunch of cells".

The reality is both situations are the taking of a human life.

Like most RWNJ you are duplicitous

You like wars which not only kill combatants but innocents as well and you like the death penalty but removing a bunch of cells from human is "How far we've come"

I don't like wars.
I don't like the death penalty.

Also, l'll remember to tell the next friend who shows me an ultrasound photo to stop calling it their baby and to please refer to it as a bunch of cells.
Plus I should have told my sister not to worry about losing a bunch of cells when she had her miscarriage last year.

I don't like wars.

Also, l'll remember to tell the next friend who shows me an ultrasound photo to stop calling it their baby and to please refer to it as a bunch of cells.
Plus I should have told my sister not to worry about losing a bunch of cells when she had her miscarriage last year.
You're sick in the head.

I don't like wars.

Just out of curiosity - how many weeks along. I have had my share of miscarriages and never once did I refer to the pregnancy inside of 12 weeks as a baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back