Preview The Adelaide Blues v Carlton Crows or the Eeeeddiee Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I thought last year....

But after sorting out Melbourne in the second half last week I'm much more confident of a bigger win this time.
Dank winter Sundays in Melbourne definitely bring out the worst in us

adelaidecrows2.jpg

I like this logo you have used, I would be happy for the club to go with it.
Hoping for a big win, I just don't think Carlton will be able to score.
Charlie to kick 5

I think the A should be replaced with a premiership cup.

I think the two long breaks we had might have put us out of step a little and it showed against Melbourne with us stuttering with our skills a bit and finally clicking in the last. Now we're on a normal break and playing on the MCG for the second time in a row I fully expect us to put Carlton to the sword.

Crows by 70+

I know we lost the 1993 Semi Final, but the Harry Madden Goal vs Shaun Rehn is highlight worthy in a funny way!

But my favorite Crows v Carlton highlight, was this

Last edited:
There's no 10-15 goal win here I don't think.

Carlton have been very tight defensively all year, would put it more in the 30-50 point range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad I don't recognize any of these guys

A 12 year old, a bloke who says things like "back in my day" without a hint of irony, and a bloke you have to explain everything to at least twice.

Fantastic.

There's no 10-15 goal win here I don't think.

Carlton have been very tight defensively all year, would put it more in the 30-50 point range.

Apart from the Geelong game, we have been averaging over 100pts against the best defences in the comp, and Carlton are nowhere near that.

Carlton will need to find a way to score for it to be under a 50 point margin, or else something has gone drastically wrong.

If Crows are on, it should be 60+.

Anything less than a 10 goal win is a failure. They were terrible against Collingwood last week.
I don't think it will be a failure. It will be disappointing for sure if its less than 10. But lets not totally disparage our opposition. Its not the Mick Malthouse Blues this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back