Preview The Adelaide Blues v Carlton Crows or the Eeeeddiee Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

19 min 30 seconds in ....start of Don Pykes interview

Carlton usually try their hardest against us and we've had some agonizing defeats against them over recent years so another big challenge for us, it is a must win game for Adelaide with Collingwood to come next week and they are playing good against GWS today.

Little bit nervous about tomorrow, Carlton are a better side than 2015. Expecting a scrap. Will be happy with the 4 points, which should put us 3rd.

Funny time for the game 12:40 CST.

We haven't got the new midfield bull yet! WW: would this guy do?
no ......Roo has been retired too long now .....gee he was a hulk though

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conditions will be diabolical. Could work for us though. Something like 80-40 would still help %

Will be flying over from Launceston Airport tomorrow morning, first live Crows game I've been to since Pies at Etihad last year

So tomorrow this game has an Italian flavor.

Hmmmmm the Underbelly movie was interesting definitely linked with some footy players and Clubs, whether that is AFL is another question which I am not saying it is.:$ Its thug element that concerns me.

So many wonderful and great champions of our game that are of Italian heritage.

So tomorrow this game has an Italian flavor.

Hmmmmm the Underbelly movie was interesting definitely linked with some footy players and Clubs, whether that is AFL is another question which I am not saying it is.:$ Its thug element that concerns me.

So many wonderful and great champions of our game that are of Italian heritage.
Top 2 Ricciuto and Silvagni

One thing we do need to be wary of is a slow start in drier conditions, and then rain to come.

But let's not overthink it. We're playing for a prime Top 4 position. If we don't beat Carlton, who are on 80% and on the back of 3 poor losses, regardless of weather then we're kidding ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back