Preview The Adelaide Blues v Carlton Crows or the Eeeeddiee Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Although this game is not technically a "trap" game since the Geelong contest is two weeks away, I am leery of a let down here.

No particular reason, just concerned is all. I kinda feel like this will be similar to the Brisbane game last season.

I look for Carlton to realize they are Carlton in the 4th quarter and the boys eek out an 8 point win.

Someone put up a mouse picture! :)

this is what i want us to do

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

We haven't got the new midfield bull yet! WW: would this guy do?

Brown injured I'm guessing

Who comes in ?? Milera for a run to build his experience, Hendo as best performed SANFL player, Kelly as a like for like or Seedsman who wasn't dropped in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be an easy game I suspect....as someone else mentioned, Bolton has them set-up very well defensively and they've brought a few extra runners in this week. Given the rain this week, and more scheduled for Sunday, I'm expecting a dour contest, but we should get over the line by 40 pts or thereabouts.

Melbourne is a far more accomplished side than Carlton, but if they get a sniff they will be off and running. They have a fairly decent defence but their forward line is woeful. We will be okay, around 30 points would be the margin. I hope its not like that turnover fest of last year, our footskills were just shoddy and we have gone ahead in leaps in bounds in the department! (See Ports field kicking last night, we used to do that)

What I'd like to see:
Smithers getting back into some 2014 form
To play a dominant game at the G
Eddie to kick a bag
Trigg to fall down the stairs in the MCC.

I think you've been drinking your statuso_O

Yes, but, their defense whilst improved won't be able to handle our offense (as the only way it's been stopped is if our midfield has been crushed), and offensively, they are nothing special.

This is very much a game we should win by 10+ goals.

Yes, but, their defense whilst improved won't be able to handle our offense (as the only way it's been stopped is if our midfield has been crushed), and offensively, they are nothing special.

This is very much a game we should win by 10+ goals.
We could do with a bit more %age but I'll just take a positive memory win on the G and no injury.

We could do with a bit more %age but I'll just take a positive memory win on the G and no injury.

I won't complain with that either, mind you.

After all, as long as we get the points, i'm content.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back