Racing The All Star Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

What price Urban Ruler on the day? A fully found BM70 horse with no further improvement. Hasn't won for 18 months. 13/14 in a off season Doomben handicap worth 70K last start.

$1001 unders?

$18.70 on S-TAB

Balf's choice 46 votes in 2 days, 460 votes in 2 hours. I have been working my rear end off trying to get my horse a gig in the race to see 1 horse gain all these votes.

Balf's choice 46 votes in 2 days, 460 votes in 2 hours. I have been working my rear end off trying to get my horse a gig in the race to see 1 horse gain all these votes.

Obviously there owners are working harder than you!

Clapper should have locked in a run after yesterday. If not top 10 then certain wild card. Still the second best miler/horse in the country

EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to know the PR spend on this. Particularly given how many all star mile stories are shown on the news.

Would love to know the PR spend on this. Particularly given how many all star mile stories are shown on the news.

I hope they are innovative with the barrier Draw. The Everest Opera house shindig, sure had some pretty lights. I want fireworks and full blown strobe lights to the point where I’m having a mid draw seizure

I hope they are innovative with the barrier Draw. The Everest Opera house shindig, sure had some pretty lights. I want fireworks and full blown strobe lights to the point where I’m having a mid draw seizure

They should release 14 pigs into a pen, give each owner a jigger, and first one to zap a pig until it passes out gets that barrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back